What's new

Best "Heady", and strongest Buzz Kava on the market?

Ethan

Kava Curious
Hi everyone,
I've been meddling in the kava community for a while now, trying out a few various extracts and such. but i need some advice. i suffer from chronic anxiety and depression. so bad, in fact, that it literally drains the life out of me. I've got no energy, severe worry, and tons of sadness. kava immediately helped me the first time i tried it, but I'm looking for something more. i know everyone has that one strain that "truly fits them" , and id love to figure out what mine is. Im looking for something that: gives a strong "buzz", has some uplifting or energizing effects, and promotes happiness. So, kava experts, what would be the absolute BEST kava to fit my needs?
by the way, i just ordered 4 20G containers of the paradise kava Extracts. Stokkkeeeddddd

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
Bula Kava House "Nangol Noble" was a very uplifting Kava for me. It provided a 3hr window of mild euphoria that slowly tapered to mellow good vibes.

I don't have a lot of experiece with too many different kavas though and am certainly no expert but thats my honest 2 cents.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'm always hesitant to give advice to inquiries related to medical conditions or potential medical conditions. For a mild social anxiety disorder, I'd recommend something that's a bit lighter and less heady, like Cactus Kava Ono, Kalm With Kava Fijian or Tongan, or Nakamal at Home Tongan or White Sand.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
In my experience most kavas can be strong if you mix them strong, a lot depends on what you want from kava and how you react to that particular strain. If you look at the certificates of analysis (if available) you can see the total KL contents for most kavas only vary between 6 and 12%. I've got a theory that a 12% kava is twice as strong as a 6% kava but who knows?

For a personal recommendation, what works best for me, is either Malekula Magic or Pentecost Pride. These are the two that have given me the best happiness feeling without any nausea whatsoever.

Ethan

Kava Curious
I seem to hear a lot about GHK being known for their great kava. so i just ordered a 1/2 lb of the Hiwa, along with 1/4 lb Mahakea, 1/4 lb Nene and 1/4 lb Moi.
Combined with the paradise kava extract that i ordered earlier today, i should have a good variety of kava to experiment with next week. Ill post an update on this thread on this thread once I've given them all a try, so hopefully that'll be able to help the next person who's struggling with similar symptoms as me find the kava thats right for them. thanks so much for the help homies!

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
Bula Kava House "Nangol Noble" was a very uplifting Kava for me. It provided a 3hr window of mild euphoria that slowly tapered to mellow good vibes.

I don't have a lot of experiece with too many different kavas though and am certainly no expert but thats my honest 2 cents.
hi have you tried fu-u,if so is the noble more euphoric+relaxing etc.if not would you say the noble has good anti-depressant+anti-anxiety qualitys.