What's new

Best kava for sedating effects?

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried almost every strain from BKH, and my favorite for some reason is Nangol Noble. It's not the strongest but it sucks me into movies or games. Reminds me of indica but without the lazy side effects. But now that I found my mentally relaxing strain I would really like to find one that just knocks my dick in the dirt.

I would just go through the forums to find what everyone likes but...you guys make everything sound so good and I'm on a limited budget till I find a new job. Thanks in advance for anyone that posts

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The very best, heaviest, and sedating kava I've ever tried has been Stone from Nakamal @ Home. At about 50 grams, you'll have no option but to seek the closest comfortable surface.

D

Deleted User01

What @Henry and @Kapmcrunk said it all true. I use Nene because I sleep really, really well. But it is not that heavy. However, I always caution against looking for a kava that knocks your "d___k" in the ground like heavy drugs do. You start going down that path, then your inner stoner takes over and defeats the purpose of Kava. But I'll tell ya this, doing that once in a while for medicinal purposes is probably a no brainer. I'm sure the Islanders that were sick or suffering from some malady would get a double dose to help them sleep and heal. The label on kava says, "Use as Prescribed", just like any other drug.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
When I said that I meant I just want one that will help me sleep on these nights where insomnia takes hold. gotta take breaks from tryptophan and valerian every once in awhile. And I'm only a once a week kava drinker. Don't really care for that constant buzz anymore.
What @Henry and @Kapmcrunk said it all true. I use Nene because I sleep really, really well. But it is not that heavy. However, I always caution against looking for a kava that knocks your "d___k" in the ground like heavy drugs do. You start going down that path, then your inner stoner takes over and defeats the purpose of Kava. But I'll tell ya this, doing that once in a while for medicinal purposes is probably a no brainer. I'm sure the Islanders that were sick or suffering from some malady would get a double dose to help them sleep and heal. The label on kava says, "Use as Prescribed", just like any other drug.

D

Deleted User01

@F3TU5, I gottcha. Nene is the one. It is the most noble of the kavas, the lightest in color, and it tastes like paper. And in the world of Kava, paper that's pretty yummy. It's all about relaxing and then sleeping. Sweet Dreams!

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Went and checked out nene. I've looked at it before and I guess I'll put my order in tonight. Woke up at 10 tonight after a couple hours of sleep.

K

Kava Steve

h
@F3TU5, I gottcha. Nene is the one. It is the most noble of the kavas, the lightest in color, and it tastes like paper. And in the world of Kava, paper that's pretty yummy. It's all about relaxing and then sleeping. Sweet Dreams!
haha funny you said that, my father in-law says it tastes like pencil shavings if you know what those taste like....

Kavakaize

kavakaize
I've tried almost every strain from BKH, and my favorite for some reason is Nangol Noble. It's not the strongest but it sucks me into movies or games. Reminds me of indica but without the lazy side effects. But now that I found my mentally relaxing strain I would really like to find one that just knocks my dick in the dirt.

I would just go through the forums to find what everyone likes but...you guys make everything sound so good and I'm on a limited budget till I find a new job. Thanks in advance for anyone that posts

NAH@Stone kept me up all night!
Try chemotype starting with 2. KWK Boronogoru or GHK Nene med grind for example. Also Kava kaui instant knocks me out.
The other night one too many shells of pouni from KWK and my couch put me in a headlock. Find variety which suits your constitution, once you do you will be a happy man!

Bula