What's new

BKH Vanuatu Instant Green Kava Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It really is the closest to fresh green kava that you can get. The only close taste I've found was Nambawan. I do often wonder if they're "cut from the same cloth" to to speak.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It really is the closest to fresh green kava that you can get. The only close taste I've found was Nambawan. I do often wonder if they're "cut from the same cloth" to to speak.
Wonder no longer. Vanuatu Instant Green is basically dehydrated Nambawan root juice. I really think it's the tastiest true instants out there, and the effects are just about perfect, if I do say so myself.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@The Pizzabaker Out of stock now. Due to the kava situation in Vanuatu, our shipments have been tiny for pretty much the entire year. It's goes quickly. We do have another small shipment coming in a week or so.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Wonder no longer. Vanuatu Instant Green is basically dehydrated Nambawan root juice. I really think it's the tastiest true instants out there, and the effects are just about perfect, if I do say so myself.
That's interesting to know. As said above, it's the best instant I've had recently and I've tried about them all recently. I tried it a few years ago and I can't remember getting on with it so well but I suppose people's tastes change with time too.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh awesome! FYI Just got your special reserve email. Whoever is doing your marketing is doing a good job.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Slightly off topic from the Instant Green but do you guys know the chemotype of your current batch of Nambawan? Ive been enjoying it thoroughly.
423165, with a kavalactone percentage of 8.112. Glad you like it. Honestly, I'd take the Pepsi challenge with Nambawan anyday. Always great stuff.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I've had unopened Nambawan medium grind for several months and just drinking now for first time, tis powerful stuff indeed. Would love to get my hands on some instant.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I've had unopened Nambawan medium grind for several months and just drinking now for first time, tis powerful stuff indeed. Would love to get my hands on some instant.
It's been hard to keep the instant in stock. We've only been able to get enough for a week or two at a time. We expect another small shipment next week sometime, so keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.