What's new

Black Bag Kava

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Okay everybody. We've waited patiently for this ridiculously strong kava to go back on sale. I received countless inquiries as to Black Bag's availability, and the response on this forum from people who tried it was overwhelmingly positive regardless of its hefty price.

I'm happy to announce that most likely sometime late tomorrow Black Bag Kava will be available on our website under its new and more permanent name "Nambawan". "Black Bag" was always basically a place holder as we tested this kava's popularity. We had no labels and our shipping bags are black, so Black Bag it was. It also sounded kinda cool and mysterious. We now have labels and Nambawan it will be. This will not be a kava that will be constantly available so get it while you can.

So enjoy, and as always, thank you for your support.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I would also like to note that instead of only 1/4 kilo bags for sale, we will also offer 1/2 kilo bags. These will come with a small discount.

Islandtime

Kava Curious
Just orderd a 1/2 kilo and I am very excited having missed the first go around. Love me some potent Van kavas and this stuff sounds amazing.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Alright trying it out now!

I'm feeling pretty good after 15 min but wondering if I should drink more.

Does it have a long delay like some of them or is it ok to drink more after 15?

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
So it appears I have entirely different effects with kava from most people on here.

Personally I didn't have a good reaction to black bag. It gave me a somewhat strong feeling in my head, took away a little back pain, but had almost the opposite effect of euphoria, it put me in a bad mood. It also gave me a nasty headache about 3-4 hours later. I tried it 2 days in a row and same reaction, the headache gotta really bad the second day.

I think my body just reacts strangely to it. Other kavas that people had good reactions to that didn't work for me were chiefs jungle, png isa, those 2 had zero reaction. Wow wasn't a pleasant reaction.

The best ones for me so far are boroguru, black sands, white sands, and stone.

I just mixed a batch of boroguru/stone I will try later today.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Man reading all the great stuff about this kava makes me want to try it! If only I had a better paying job *sigh* oh well, I'll get around to trying it eventually!

kl.NDG

Kava Enthusiast
I found this bag not quite as great as the last, but I'm getting that feeling from alot of kava lately. Time to maybe cut back, lol.

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
This stuff is outright intoxicating. I made 1/4 cup of this morning with a cup of water and a cup of coconut water and a tablespoon of soy lectin. The smooth taste made it easy to chug down and I was friggin krunked. On another note I ordered on saturday and it was sitting in mailbox monday morning, super fast shipping. The price is higher, but you get what you pay for. The stuff is definately at least twice as potent as most kavas. I'd been drinking van3 and isa alot lately which are decent batches, but the nambawen blew them away.

kl.pep

Kava Curious
over the weekend, I experimented a bit...saturday morning (around 7am) I went downstairs and chugged 1/2 cup worth, then went back to lie down...it was pretty intense, but the after effects for me were terrible. I felt very groggy and lazy. So I don't think i'll be doing morning sessions anymore!