What's new

Micronized Kava Review Borogu - Micronized

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I mixed 4 heaped teaspoons in about 200 ml (6 or 7oz) of half milk and half water. Shaken well and chugged. Second time around about an hour or so later I had 3 heaped teaspoons.

This is extremely fine powder and mixes really easily with water. The taste is quite mild to my palate, I chugged it easily enough without too much grimacing. The effects are quite quick to come on and are a good mixture of headiness including waves of kava happiness and euphoria and in the background there is a more subtle body effect, slight tingling of muscles and heaviness in the limbs. For a mostly heady kava this has a really sedating effect. I find it hard to stay awake after a few hours of drinking this kava which is nice for a heady kava. I've tried this before and I know the next morning I'm going to feel great. This is a really clean and effective kava that I really recommend anyone to try.

I should mention that this is very light on the stomach. I felt slight stomach upset but no actual nausea and managed to eat afterwards without problems.