What's new

Christmas Eve

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Christmas day here already!
Haha, Eedward, off the cuff just right now because it actually made me laugh inside.

Ist point, every time I see you post, I look at it mmediately because your inputs always offer little gems of sounding board confirmation of my own onservations.

But more so, I have found solid gems in much of your comments, helping me learn about, figure out kava ins/outs, and really above all just like the weekly Beano when I was a kid lol!

Honedtly not flaterring mate. Just credit where due.

Lots of people online do my skull in, so I get a bit OTT thanking those who only lift my spirits and brighten my online experience.
10.25pm, a double Aluball in 500ml, 50/50 Koro Islands, with Offa's Tongan (pretty strong, clean kava I think- not quite the Kava roots Tongans, but IMO superior to Besfiji grade A Lawena, and Waka, although I have a strong feeling bestfiji's Gr A vanuatu might be a be a nice step up, heavy one too.)

But the OFFA seems very good quality Tongan actually, quite strong, veey easy drinking, although I do need to balace the Offa at least 50/50 with a heavier one

So, on Cristmas eve Tonight I whipped up that 26 gram double aluball of 50 50 Koro and Offa. Strong effects.

Shortly followed same process, 50/50 WoW and Family Reserve, 24 grams total.

I am thinking it maybe the sinisty which has made the 50 gram session such a heavy hpnotic experience? Plus the very potent kavas.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Christmas day here already!
Oh shoot sorry I forgot again. My post above-kava sidetracked me lol. I came also, to briefly say exactly the same thing! Here 3 hours ago in UK.

But you beat me too it! Except it's not "day" yet we could argue.