What's new

Co2 Extract update

Status
Not open for further replies.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Good move. If you like it, better jump on it quickly. It sold out very fast last time, and they have about half as much this time.

Should be the same kavalactone concentrations as the last batch. Slightly more potent final product though.
This paste has been a life saver! I have evenings where I feel wide awake towards bedtime and this really settles me down if I don't have any grog already made up. I've also been sharing a bit of this paste with friends and one of my friends who may have had kava once before could feel the effects. This more than anything makes me think your paste is worth it if it works on a non-kava drinker. :)

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Just got mine out excited to try it for the first time
You won't be disappointed. If nothing else, the kava will make you feel more chill and relaxed than anything. It's short-lived compared to drinking grog but the effects set quickly.

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Amazing stuff! Perfect on the go solution . I love that it doesn't sedate or sap your energy. Great focus I tried it out at work and had
a bitchen day! Now of course I think those of you that "enjoy" that taste are insane but the effects are well worth the taste bud abuse. BHK
please please please make more , very much more!

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Amazing stuff! Perfect on the go solution . I love that it doesn't sedate or sap your energy. Great focus I tried it out at work and had
a bitchen day! Now of course I think those of you that "enjoy" that taste are insane but the effects are well worth the taste bud abuse. BHK
please please please make more , very much more!
The taste definitely is not what I expected, initially I bought in hopes of introducing my wife to kava but after tasting it I decided that’s out of the question. What I do like about though is the paste is so localized so it washes away quicker as opposed to bathing my entire mouth in traditionally prepared grog

Status
Not open for further replies.