What's new

Co2 Extract update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Said 14 available when I got one. After the transaction was complete I went in on a dummy account and checked. It said 14 are available. Possibly "reserved" by fulfillment depot location? Of course, one of the ways Amazon gets things so fast to you is by guessing where the people will buy it from, so I imagine they have an algorithm that says x number percentage of buyers will be in mid-atlantic corridor, upper midwest, southwest, etc, with the issue being "proximity to an Amazon fullfillment centre." And then, based on what percentage of anticipated orders will come in each zone, they send the apportioned physical goods so that when the order comes in it can be filled by the nearest fulfillment centre that has one. Bingo, fast shipping because half the shipping or more has already taken place. Just in time. Or something like that.

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome. A long time in the making, I can't wait to try it.

Anybody know if I can the whole tube is edible?
I would not recommend eating the tube or the entirety of its contents at once. I'm very embarrassed to admit that I ate pretty much a whole jar of GHK's extract when it came out in one day and ended up being unable to leave my room for four days... At a certain point, the buzz no longer intensified; guess it just lengthened. No nausea, though. Way beyond two-day... I'm sticking to trad prep these days.

Last edited:

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I would not recommend eating the tube or the entirety of its contents at once. I'm very embarrassed to admit that I ate pretty much a whole jar of GHK's extract when it came out in one day and ended up being unable to leave my room for four days... At a certain point, the buzz no longer intensified; guess it just lengthened. No nausea, though. Way beyond two-day... I'm sticking to trad prep these days.
But tubes taste so good, first thing I’ll do is empty it into a suitable container and then eat the tube. Oh so good :D

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hehe...I was just joking on the note not to eat the tube. Holy crippy I can't imagine eating that whole jar of GHK. I quite enjoyed that one and only batch. All joking aside bravo to Judd on putting the extract in a tube. All previous extracts I have had have come in a messy, sticky, gooey jar where I felt like I lost a good portion of the extract just trying to get it out and then re-close the lid. I have not gotten the tube yet - but I fully expect it to be a ton more convenient than the jars.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hehe...I was just joking on the note not to eat the tube. Holy crippy I can't imagine eating that whole jar of GHK. I quite enjoyed that one and only batch. All joking aside bravo to Judd on putting the extract in a tube. All previous extracts I have had have come in a messy, sticky, gooey jar where I felt like I lost a good portion of the extract just trying to get it out and then re-close the lid. I have not gotten the tube yet - but I fully expect it to be a ton more convenient than the jars.
My tube says out for delivery. I'm also inclined to totally agree with you. The only thing I'll miss about jars is doing concentrated kava "shots" when the jar was mostly empty.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
My tube says out for delivery. I'm also inclined to totally agree with you. The only thing I'll miss about jars is doing concentrated kava "shots" when the jar was mostly empty.
I guess I didn't count the fact that I will probably cut open the tube, like my penny pinching aunt and her toothpaste, to get that last drop. For a kava shot you could place the tube on the counter, open wide, and have someone hammer fist it. Just be sure to capture it on video for all of us to enjoy.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I guess I didn't count the fact that I will probably cut open the tube, like my penny pinching aunt and her toothpaste, to get that last drop. For a kava shot you could place the tube on the counter, open wide, and have someone hammer fist it. Just be sure to capture it on video for all of us to enjoy.
Or, depending on what the tube is made of (i.e., if its not a metal that won't unbend), you could squeeze the air out, put the opening in hot water and then squeeze the sides to draw water in, shake, and then squeeze out the kava shot.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Or, depending on what the tube is made of (i.e., if its not a metal that won't unbend), you could squeeze the air out, put the opening in hot water and then squeeze the sides to draw water in, shake, and then squeeze out the kava shot.
It's a soft plastic. I don't see any reason you couldn't squeeze it completely empty. Of course I was in a rush to leave the office this afternoon and left it next to my keyboard.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
It's a soft plastic. I don't see any reason you couldn't squeeze it completely empty. Of course I was in a rush to leave the office this afternoon and left it next to my keyboard.
Sounds like there will be one happy go lucky janitor this evening.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
You can squeeze it out completely, speaking from experience ::tpbricky::

Status
Not open for further replies.