What's new

Drinking my first cup while making my first post

A

Ace the GSD

Hey everyone, I'm currently drinking my very first cup ever and it is the wakacon Fijian waka and I made it with the alu ball. I used 1tbsp and about a cup mabye a little more of water. I've got an empty stomach and I'm hoping it doesn't completely destroy my stomach. I've always had anxiety and I'm hoping this is going to give me a little bit of a break from it. I'm excited to see the effects and indulge in a different cultures rituals. Hope everyone has a good day

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey everyone, I'm currently drinking my very first cup ever and it is the wakacon Fijian waka and I made it with the alu ball. I used 1tbsp and about a cup mabye a little more of water. I've got an empty stomach and I'm hoping it doesn't completely destroy my stomach. I've always had anxiety and I'm hoping this is going to give me a little bit of a break from it. I'm excited to see the effects and indulge in a different cultures rituals. Hope everyone has a good day
Ok, you're killing us now, how did it go?!

A

Ace the GSD

Ok, you're killing us now, how did it go?!
It went well I got stuck to the couch and had some awesome sleep. I was quite suprised at the ability it has to do that. I was kind of worried it would kill my stomach and the taste isn't too too bad. Today I got some coconut water to mix it with. I mixed up 2 tbl spoons to drink this time we'll see how it goes

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Look at you being all PC ;)
They grow up so fast.
::fear2::
Welcome to the Forums, @Ace the GSD !
Be careful not to spill kava on your keyboard. That can be a female dog to clean. :)
I once had a female dog trained as a voice activated keyboard. Great female dog. Couldn't handle the transition from typewriter to computer though. Had to put her down.
"Get down, female dog!" I say and cock my gun for big release, huge explosion. But, being a female dog, she acted like one and typed her last words on the Hermes 3000.
"Copulate you! One of your extremities is far from extreme. You are a hospitable collection of stool samples. You're a member of the poultry family, you kiss the rooster all the time. I wish you a long life that's not too comfortable."
*BLAM*
Blood is not good for the keyboard either.
So I bought her tampax.