What's new

Fan Mail - Thank you!!!

Crunked

Proselytizer
I don't know which is sadder: that someone set up such a business and wastes their time on earth with it; or that any person would use such a pathetic service. Now, if there was a service to provide people who have benefited humanity with a Testimonial, a la the Wizard of Oz, I would be happy to use it to send you same. Your work for the kava community is appreciated far and wide.
(y)

D

Deleted User01

@Deleted User, first off, I would like to thank the writer of that letter for my new favorite word .... DoucheBaggery. Awesome! Now, let me put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and try to find out who sent it. Hmm, I think I will start with your the True Kava Testing Results page to see if you "outed" any one out for UntruthfulBaggery. @Deleted User, on what date did you receive this letter? Can we get an idea of the date it was was sent. I think forensics that can track down this SubHumanBaggery.
::frosty:: Ok, I contacted the boys and were on it. This is going to be more fun than a weinie roast ... now all we have to do is find the weinie who is engaging in WeinieBaggery.
::ricky:: Are you sure it wasn't a spurned woman? Hell hath no fury .... But of course it wasn't a real man ...

D

Deactivated Account

In my military days letters were often sent to inform the user of what to expect in their upcoming hospital stay & operation called an 'optal rectomy'. It was long winded & detailed but explained that the surgury involved severing the nerve between the anus & the eyes so they would no longer have such a shitty out look toward life.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
So this site really sends out glitter and it isn't simply a joke? I heard it got sold for 70k or so a few weeks back.
I think its's funny....so congrats on the glitter :D

PS: I love your work ::shell::

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
@Deleted User01 - You don't really need your hat or magnifying glass for this one, Google worked for me. Hint: read the envelope. ;)

Was it a brain cramp, auto-complete (oops!), or just pure karma? Hard to say, but it is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
oh help me Rhonda ^

garsh Garry all I've been getting is love letters but little more sneaky to root out than yours

"I don't know what you expect to find out there, precious, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort and still know that I love you."

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I used to have a thriving leg-brace and crutches business, then some douche bag came along and shared his Polio vaccine with the world. My business really took a hit, as a result. I had to send him glitter in the mail, to show my dismay. ::explicativesz::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
That's just so obvious and easy to have been avoided, isn't it ?
...Or does egomaniacal thinking cloud such forethought ?