What's new

Former Hawaiian Kava Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Thanks again for all your support, remember anyone who comes to Hawaii on the Big Island is welcome to come and see my farm and maybe even get to try some fresh kava root. I am open to all, even Doug, I would love to see his jaw drop after seeing acres and acres of huge healthy kava.
Aloha nui loa to all.
Be careful what you wish for, very soon there could be a line out the door of kf members and kava lovers alike taking you up on your kava farm tour :D, myself included. :)

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Why is he bad mouthing company's and kava? He obviously enjoys kava why try to damage it's reputation? I like his reviews, I don't understand this whole thing?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Chris, I come to the island typically at least once a year. If I count in "everybody", I'd love to see your kava farm next time I'm around. I don't have any trips imminently planned, but for now, I'd love to see some pictures of the many acres of kava plants. It must be a sight to behold! A field of dreams, if you will. I've seen a couple large plantations in Fiji and Tonga, and even a somewhat large plantation on the Hamakua Coast, but it likely wasn't as big as yours. Cheers!
If you're using the day time theme here on KF, On the very top of kavaforums, there's a little paintbrush icon, all the way to the right of "new posts" click it and you'll see a few images drop down for background picks. The third one are plants from chris's farm. I asked for pictures when I started to edit the day time theme.

Edit: okay, so that doesn't really show you all that well. but you can see the plants on the sides..

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I also noticed that kavasseur changed his front page title from "guiding you on your (noble) kava journey" to "guiding you on your kava journey".

If I understand everything right, he got irritated when no one believed his conspiracy theories without evidence to back them up, then he decided he didn't want to be a part of this community, then he dredged up a bunch of slanderous crap about GHK and TK in an official post on his website , GHK resorts to legal counsel, kavasseur deletes his slanderous article, and then he tries to gather sympathy on the KF FB page by trying to make out GHK and TK as bullies for threatening legal action against a Veteran with PTSD? Yikes. I think kavasseur needs to slow down for a moment to think about what he's doing and saying.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I also noticed that kavasseur changed his front page title from "guiding you on your (noble) kava journey" to "guiding you on your kava journey".

If I understand everything right, he got irritated when no one believed his conspiracy theories without evidence to back them up, then he decided he didn't want to be a part of this community, then he dredged up a bunch of slanderous crap about GHK and TK in an official post on his website , GHK and TK resort to legal action, kavasseur deletes his slanderous article, and then he tries to gather sympathy on the KF FB page by trying to make out GHK and TK as bullies for threatening legal action against a Veteran with PTSD? Yikes. I think kavasseur needs to slow down for a moment to think about what he's doing and saying.
That sums it up very accurately.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
If you're using the day time theme here on KF, On the very top of kavaforums, there's a little paintbrush icon, all the way to the right of "new posts" click it and you'll see a few images drop down for background picks. The third one are plants from chris's farm. I asked for pictures when I started to edit the day time theme.

Edit: okay, so that doesn't really show you all that well. but you can see the plants on the sides..
Thanks! Yeah, I've seen a few pictures of a few kava plants, but I want to see the acres of plants! That really gets me excited! I saw a large farm in Tonga that was many acres. Posted a couple pictures on this thread. http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kava-exploration-tour-update.9842/page-2. I want to see Chris's fields!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
If I ever manage to get to the Big Island by myself (for some reason people always want to come with me :rolleyes:) I intend with all my heart to get over to see Chris and his big fields of Kava!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If I ever manage to get to the Big Island by myself (for some reason people always want to come with me :rolleyes:) I intend with all my heart to get over to see Chris and his big fields of Kava!
Me too. Hawaii is pretty high up on the vacation list this time around.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Im off to Maui in February 2018 for some whale watching and relaxation. But I'm going with family so no time to hop on over to the Big Island. Wait a minute - did I say relaxation and family? That won't happen! But love the place we're going - it is a peaceful quiet part of Maui away from the crowds - and crowds bug me!
February is a long way off so maybe I can squeeze in a trip to the Big Island before then! I'm so lucky - got a ton of reward points from American Express company card and transferred them over to Hawaiian Air. For 4 of us I only had to pay $33!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, thanks to a kava forum member that was on his toes, I got the deleted video and the paragraphs he wrote, thank you. I sent it to my lawyer and he says with the info I sent him, this guy is toast. I like the sound of that.
Thanks again for all your support, remember anyone who comes to Hawaii on the Big Island is welcome to come and see my farm and maybe even get to try some fresh kava root. I am open to all, even Doug, I would love to see his jaw drop after seeing acres and acres of huge healthy kava.
Aloha nui loa to all.

Chris
Aloha Chris,
I'm actually flying into Hilo early next week and visiting family up in Volcano for a few days. Would love to stop by your Kava farm and share a few AluShells of Kava on my way up.

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, this is an accurate description of what has transpired, with one exception: I can't speak for Chris, but I have not taken any legal action. Though I do believe the incident meets all legal criteria for a successful defamation suit, the blog has been deleted and I see no reason to pursue any action at this time. TK is in the business of promoting kava, not defending against senseless allegations. I think Doug has made enough problems for himself; I see no reason to add to this burden, and I wish him well.
Thank you for that correction. Doug said on FB that both GHK and TK were threatening lawsuits, or it at least sounded that way.

Chris said that he's discussed things with his legal counsel, but AFAIK there hasn't been any action. I'll correct that in my post. There's been so much BS over the last 24 hr that I just want to make sure I have everything straight

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, I come to the island typically at least once a year. If I count in "everybody", I'd love to see your kava farm next time I'm around. I don't have any trips imminently planned, but for now, I'd love to see some pictures of the many acres of kava plants. It must be a sight to behold! A field of dreams, if you will. I've seen a couple large plantations in Fiji and Tonga, and even a somewhat large plantation on the Hamakua Coast, but it likely wasn't as big as yours. Cheers!
Well Judd, I bet you would like to see my kava but the sad truth is, you will never get to see it. You know the reason, you know what you really think about me and I know that this is your way to say "I never believed you have acres of kava so prove it to me".
I think there are plenty of people that actually like me and appreciate the knowledge about kava that I share with them. It is these people who will come to see my kava farm and they will be my proof. I am sorry but you made your feelings about me and my knowledge very clear.
Aloha nui loa and most of all, Maikai ka hana O ka 'awa, roughly translated, "I grow the best kava".

Chris

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Aloha Chris,
I'm actually flying into Hilo early next week and visiting family up in Volcano for a few days. Would love to stop by your Kava farm and share a few AluShells of Kava on my way up.
Yes, by all means, that sounds great. send me a PM and I will give you my contact info for when your here. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

verticity

I'm interested in things
Thank you for that correction. Doug said on FB that both GHK and TK were threatening lawsuits, or it at least sounded that way.

Chris said that he's discussed things with his legal counsel, but AFAIK there hasn't been any action. I'll correct that in my post. There's been so much BS over the last 24 hr that I just want to make sure I have everything straight
True Kava is a pro bono non-profit with limited resources. Legal action is the last thing they (we) would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.