What's new

FREE AoK Gorgor Micronized - 1.3lb open - Just cover shipping

Coral Sea Kava

Kava Vendor
I had about 1.5lbs of Gorgor micro from AoK that I sifted off from 3lbs of medium grind.

I can’t really do Micronized even when straining as it makes me prone to styes which doesn’t happen with instant or traditional grind, even if I prepare in a traditional fashion and strain.

I don’t sell micronized but I couldn’t bear to throw it out before offering up the remaining 1.3lbs here for free.

Just cover shipping cost and it’s yours. Hopefully my loss is your gain.

Attachments

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I had about 1.5lbs of Gorgor micro from AoK that I sifted off from 3lbs of medium grind.

I can’t really do Micronized even when straining as it makes me prone to styes which doesn’t happen with instant or traditional grind, even if I prepare in a traditional fashion and strain.

I don’t sell micronized but I couldn’t bear to throw it out before offering it up here for free.

Just cover shipping cost and it’s yours. Hopefully my loss is your gain.
You know a good person when they say they could never throw out their kava ;)

Interesting you say it gives you styes. Does the same to me. My attitude is about the same towards micronized.

Coral Sea Kava

Kava Vendor
Too much hard work went into growing it and getting it to market, I just can’t bear to do it. I tried to make a dent in it but my body said otherwise. Perhaps someone in need that doesn’t have the same issues can benefit from it.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I watched some of Coral Sea’s visit to the islands (on Instagram) a couple weeks ago…looked like a great trip.

This offer must’ve been taken up quick, or else I’d expect to see a lot more action in this thread. If no one has yet, I’ll gladly rescue your Gorgor and give it a new home in my human digestive tract.
::chugger::