What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday. We made it.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
It was only because I was home schooled! I felt sorry for those other poor bastards.
Our bus stop was half a mile away, at the nearest sealed road. Bunch of kids all used it. Being rural, we had some homeschooled families around, too.

So one time when we got a new bus driver, the homeschooled kids came down to the bus stop. The bus rolled up, we got on. They just stood there....

Bus driver: "hey, get on the bus already!"

They just stuck out their tongues, and ran away into the woods. The bus driver looked so mad. All of us on the bus were just dying laughing.

New bus driver properly broken in, and the super straight-laced homeschool kids had their golden opportunity to be absolute mad lads without actually breaking any rules.

NileKinnick

Kava Curious
This Pouni Ono has made for a pretty floaty weekend. Straight Pouni Ono in the AM, a mix with Borogu at night. Borogu is quite the bargain (and probably my favorite tasting kava I've tried).

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
I had a some Borogu early afternoon yesterday . Then we ate early for us by 6 pm. I had some hiwa at 9pm and thenhad a lovely sleep at about 11.30. So two sessions and still work up fresh. However it would appear that im whats known as a lightweight.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Krunʞy I did move the permissions of the tag.
We were having multiple instances of it being used, so it's now only where mods can use it for the official Friday post.

Edit: Rule applies that whoever is fist to post the Friday thread will receive the "I love kava Friday" tag added to their post :) @Capitán Bastos

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Fiji has the time zone advantage for first Friday post.

...or does the cutoff go by GMT?
So you're suggesting the world is round?

....ackchyually.....

No but for real, if someone in Fiji makes the Friday post and it's Friday there. We'll count it :)

There's no part of me that will prevent a Friday from occurring early.