What's new

From adulterated to noble and back again...

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
What I loved reading about this.. is that Shakas went back to the dangerous stuff... even knowing the dangers and coming out from it... I stand in awe of his hard core ness...
I don't think & perhaps shakas would agree, that's not something worth standing in awe of, nor is it particularly "hardcore"; not that you're a newb Doobie, but for those that are it's not like bragging to your buddies about how long you can do a keg stand

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
:LOL: hahah...all joking aside, Noueky is right, this is in no way a brag. Drinking this shit is definitely not cool. I'm very well-versed in kava, and the risks of tudei, so I was able to choose with full knowledge and responsibility for it. This is just my personal little human case study. Shared more so as a retrospective and a safety warning about how serious tudei may actually be. Paid for with my own blood.

That being said, being the Papua New Guinea Pig that I am, there is a part of me that still wants to sample Isa's twisted sister 'Iwi...and Piper Wichmannii. That should make Frosty the Zombie Snowman happy. ::frosty:: @Deleted User01

::frosty:: "I like to hide my tudei in Shaka's favorite noble bags...and then hang out by his toilet all night. Here's a selfie..."
fzs-toilet.png

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I drank some kava that I suspect was wichmanii. No blood (I would stop immediately if this happened), but lots of short term memory issues, time dilation, and it took me 30 minutes to get out of bed the next day.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Maybe take a little break before jumping that gap shakas...haha. Take it easy on the ol bladder. But I can't say I haven't wanted to try that gnarly stuff myself. Maybe after I'm a little more experienced.

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
Maybe take a little break before jumping that gap shakas...haha. Take it easy on the ol bladder. But I can't say I haven't wanted to try that gnarly stuff myself. Maybe after I'm a little more experienced.
I suppose I should let Prince Philip blaze the trails on those odd PNG's, since he has enjoyed 93 years already.
What I'd really love to try is a chemotype with 1 in the first position (DMY), followed by kavain and then yangonin or methysticin. Then I could really get a good idea of what DMY is about. I've noticed it makes a bit of a showing in two of my favorites.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
DMY is a MAOI inhibitor. Just a totally uneducated guess, but it probably potentiates the other kavalactones more than contributes any interesting effects on its own.

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
DMY is a MAOI inhibitor. Just a totally uneducated guess, but it probably potentiates the other kavalactones more than contributes any interesting effects on its own.
I like the concept. A psychoactive plant that also holds within it, it's own potentiator. (y)

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
I don't think & perhaps shakas would agree, that's not something worth standing in awe of, nor is it particularly "hardcore";
.. Absolutely right Obi... Sorry, I have a warped dark (dry?) sense of humor and it comes out in strange ways when I post..That may not have come out right. In all seriousness, everyone is different and has an individual body with individual reactions. When taking anything (from Sugar to vitamins to Aspirin to anything) one has to be aware of what they are comfortable with. I don't think Shakas was bragging but was more of "taking one for the team" so others would be aware of the what the reactions could be if you go "kava slumming"....

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
.. Absolutely right Obi... Sorry, I have a warped dark (dry?) sense of humor and it comes out in strange ways when I post..That may not have come out right. In all seriousness, everyone is different and has an individual body with individual reactions. When taking anything (from Sugar to vitamins to Aspirin to anything) one has to be aware of what they are comfortable with. I don't think Shakas was bragging but was more of "taking one for the team" so others would be aware of the what the reactions could be if you go "kava slumming"....
it's all good Doobie, I just thought you never know how some folks take these jesting post:D

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
No worries Obi.. And your right.. we do have to be careful. There are still many people out there that still don't understand Kava correctly.