What's new

Forum News General Price Thread & Spreadsheet

Krunʞy

Chillin'
Admin
Hi Stephanie, I see what you're saying. If you click down on that drop down there's an option for 1 kilo. I use the largest buying option to calculate back to price per lb with.

Here's how I arrive at my number
$125 per kilo
Divide the price by the quantity so $125/1000 = .125

I take this number which is the price per gram, and multiply it by 453.59 which is the amount of grams per lb

This comes up to $56.69875

I do this in order to give the most equivalent costs across the board. It just so happens to be that discounts are usually seen at the 1kg level.
I think her point is if you in fact purchase the 1 lbs option, the $79.99 is the actual price.

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I added "Price per LB when purchasing one kilo" now on Fiji Vanua. That's what was missing.

Krunʞy

Chillin'
Admin
I added "Price per LB when purchasing one kilo" now on Fiji Vanua. That's what was missing.
I think it's less confusing if you add the price per weight option instead (The price the customer is actually paying). People can do the math on the savings or you can leave it as a foot note.

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I think it's less confusing if you add the price per weight option instead (The price the customer is actually paying). People can do the math on the savings or you can leave it as a foot note.
I like that. Okay. That's my next project to revamp the price listing.

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Updated prices on all kavas, and availability. I've updated the prices on Fiji Vanua to reflect the 1lb option.

Sorry it's taken me so long on this update. Good old summer months in the HVAC industry. If I haven't complained about it today, we'll here's my official complaint.