What's new

Getting a little concerned about reverse tolerance

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
@Hyperion About how long were you regularly drinking kava before you felt like you broke through RT? I'm thinking back and it seemed like at least a couple weeks (maybe close to 3) for me until I tuned in to the kava, meaning I developed a good kneading method and really started feeling the effects.

Oh yeh, if I drink enough kava before a meal I can continue after and the effects stick around for quite some time. That's why it's great for me as an alcohol replacement at parties. Sometimes I like a short kava session or starting at 5pm until midnight or later. It's also easier for me to moderate than alcohol was and much, much more forgiving. As long as you keep well hydrated, the next day effects are helpful rather than hurtful.

Jack

Kava Curious
May I suggest toss and wash (I actually stir and chug.) It has made all the difference.
Toss and wash always lead me to go to the toilet to throw my guts up.
Although I do admit the first time I felt kava very strongly without any other herbal aid was from a Toss and Wash and it was great until I threw up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kristy

Kava Curious
Once reverse tolerance is fully achieved how long does it usually last ? Plus :) when I hear talk about sessions is that per day or per drink?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

infraredz

BULA!
After I went through RT, it seems that I have never needed to break through it ever again, even after multiple months "off" kava

Everyone is different, especially with RT, though, so keep that in mind.