What's new

Gomoa shop for Kava in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlang

Kava Curious
What is your experience with Kava from the Gomoa shop in Hungary? They seem to be the least expensive alternative to Global Kava Exports (UK) and Querbeet (Austria), which are the only Kava suppliers in Europe I am aware of.

If the quality of their Kava is good I would like to give it a try.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
No one's heard of them...but looking at their website, I see kava supplied by Vanuatu Kava Store, which is some of what GKE sold and a couple other places. It's supposed to be good noble kava, but you can never be completely sure from batch to batch. Their Fijian stuff on the website....I have no idea.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hi Shantu,

I don't know if this helps but have you tried Gomoa? They are based in Hungary and stock some of our products but also other Kava products from different suppliers, you can find them here http://gomoa.net/herbal-shop/kava-k....html?osCsid=805b0ed0c737dbbc6e3d8fad68852aa1
I hope you find the best deal for you and I really hope whatever Kava you buy gives you a great effect!
It seems that they get their Vanuatu kava and candies from GKE. If GKE doesn't sell these kavas anymore then you can reasonably assume that Gomoa's stockpile is fairly old (which means I wouldn't recommend it).

Schlang

Kava Curious
Thanks for your input. I would be surprised if they ordered through GKE as the prices at this headshop are quite some less for some of the Kava products.

Either way, it is great seeing an alternative on the European market.

kavamedicine

Kava Curious
I ordered some Malekula Magic from them and it seems to be good, but not very potent (old) and had a somewhat strange smell, which I reckoned was due to it being stockpiled with all the other herbs, incense, etc. that they sell there. The person with whom I spoke on the telephone confirmed that they get it from GKE/VKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.