What's new

Got an aluball...

Noah

Kava Curious
Tell her to go play with your ball and make you a drink. You might get a smack though.
LMAO I don't need any additonal motivation for a smack, but next time I'm behaving nicely and need to bring it down a notch I'll try to remember that one.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
LMAO I don't need any additonal motivation for a smack, but next time I'm behaving nicely and need to bring it down a notch I'll try to remember that one.
Are you shy? I don't see a picture of your ball and you know we all want to see it. ::uhhuhhz::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
actually i think i would like the name bula ball better myself... anyway i really gotta get one of these
Get three and triple aluball... avoids dry patches... any beginner aluballers will know what I mean...

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
I've used aluballs and a nutribullet blender but the best effects i get are from traditional preparation!

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
That's a nice stash! It always gives me a sense of satisfaction and security when I have a big pile of kava in the cupboard.

D

Deleted User01

Dude @Noah, that is an awesome stash! You are totally prepared for the Apocalypse. By the way, if you see a hairy guy moving in next door to you, that's me. Don't shoot, just share. :D

Noah

Kava Curious
@nabanga Agreed! I'm loving having the diversity of a variety stash.

@Deleted User01 i thought I heard someone rustling around last night.. And perhaps some of the bags feel a bit lighter! I blame you! (And not my outrageous kava routine of late)