What's new

Has anyone heard if Pouni Ono will ever be available again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mine is out for delivery but I have the flu and won't be able to make a good appraisal.

Ok. A few first impressions. Makes a very light colored juice. But more interesting is the taste. This is the most unique tasting kava I've EVER had. I can't even really describe it but when you taste it you'll know what I mean. It's got some strong numbing too. Effects are nice and heady, just the way I like. Doesn't seem quite as heady as I remember but it's certainly potent. Once I have a few sessions in and get to know it more with its subtleties, I'll do a proper review. But first impressions are very good and I'll probably be buying more momentarily. ...
20171120_170147.jpg
20171120_165334.jpg

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Looking forward to trying the legendary Pouni Ono when my order come in. So glad it's back in stock.

Lately I've had Kavafied Tongan and Ozia 24 Wave, both very good tasting daytime kavas, so it'll be a good comparison.

Of course I also stocked up on borongoru, because daytime is only half of the day!

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
Mine showed up today (when did the shipping get so fast) and I will be trying the micro shortly. Very excited to try the micro again and the medium grind for the first time. I ordered more than I should of for a new batch after a long wait but I wasn't taking any chances of it selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.