What's new

Has anyone heard if Pouni Ono will ever be available again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@Kalm with Kava
Strictly in your personal opinion, how does this batch compare to the last 2? I loved the first I had but the most recent was my favorite kava probably of all time
Its a slightly different from the 1st, I'd say very close to the 2nd. Signature Pouni creamy taste, euphoria, and sociability but a little more balanced like the 2nd rather than being full on heady like the 1st. Just my opinion though.

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for your patience everyone the day has finally come :) We also have new shipments of Borongoru and Vula restocked. Pouni micro will go live tomorrow but medium grind is up and ready to ship out tomorrow.
https://kalmwithkava.com/shop/
Yay. I ordered a pound of borongoru and loa earlier in the week. Then ordered a pound of this last night. If it's anywhere near as good as it was. .. hopefully there will be more because ima come back and order a few kilos

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
I'm so excited to be able to try this! The mailman has the micronized Loa Waka and Boronguru out for delivery today (yay!) but as soon as that micro Pouni goes live, I'm there. It's like Christmas and my birthday all at once!

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I keep refreshing waiting for the micro to appear. So I don't get fired, anyone want to give me a hint when I might expect that? I already have some of the medium sitting in my cart waiting for its micronized friend to hop in. This stuff made me love heady kava and I have not found another that compares to KWK's.

It's up (actually yesterday, just forgot to come back and post)!! I tried to balance the insane incrementally increasing (alliteration?) shipping cost and the amount I would like to stock up while trying to temper my excitement and be reasonable that this batch could be completely different for me. I never had the medium grind before, just the micro so I will be curious how they differ.

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@Kalm with Kava Glad to see Pouni Ono back, it's definitely one of my favorites! But may I ask why the price did go up? Pouni Ono is now the most expensive kava at KWK...
Yes, Unforunately Tonga Kava is quite expensive right now seeing at least a 3X wholesale price increase over the last 24 months. We've took the hit as much as possible to make it affordable for the consumer and if you shop around you'll see most other Tongan Kavas are in the $60-$100 / lb range. I assure you as supply becomes more available and we're able to negotiate the price down our shop will reflect that :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Triple balling some pouni Ono right now. Makes my shoulders feel great in a way no other kava has. Very cosmic, peaceful melting headiness to it. Yeah, definitely feels really good in my shoulders and upper arms.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
What in the world? How'd you get it so fast?
I ordered something else and mike kindly threw in a sample to tide me over till my Bigger order of it comes in in a couple more days. Just lucky timing, I imagine. Patience, I think you won't be disappointed. Tastes like a good Tongan, feels strong, to me, anyway. Pretty cosmic but very mentally clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.