What's new

Has anyone tried Nakamal at Home's Wow and White Sand?

yestothat

Kava Curious
Can someone please point me to reviews of Nakamal At Home's Wow kava and White Sand kava?

I drink kava mainly to help me sleep, and I've used both for several months. I don't take meds or use any other sleep aid.

Wow knocks me out for maybe an hour, and then I'm up for hours, my brain buzzing on high alert. The following day is usually wasted with me feeling exhausted, having kind of slept but not really. White Sand on the other hand effectively puts me to sleep with good REM.

Has anyone else tried these 2 products and experienced similar effects?

Thanks in advance.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Can someone please point me to reviews of Nakamal At Home's Wow kava and White Sand kava?

I drink kava mainly to help me sleep, and I've used both for several months. I don't take meds or use any other sleep aid.

Wow knocks me out for maybe an hour, and then I'm up for hours, my brain buzzing on high alert. The following day is usually wasted with me feeling exhausted, having kind of slept but not really. White Sand on the other hand effectively puts me to sleep with good REM.

Has anyone else tried these 2 products and experienced similar effects?

Thanks in advance.
I drank Wow yesterday. When I wake up after a couple hours, I just drink another shell and go back to sleep. And that's true if I'm drinking GHK or KWK or Fiji Vanua.