What's new

Hey Chris! Look out for Iselle & Julio!!!!!!!!!!!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Check out this before and after pictures of the Rainbow falls in Hilo---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Falls_(Hawaii)
and after the hurricane-----http://instagram.com/p/rclA4SpjBG/
Here are a few of some of the trees that fell down in my area----https://twitter.com/808tkt/status/497789544172101632/photo/1
------ http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/hurricane-iselle-photos-20140807
Aloha nui loa.
Chris
Drastic flow on that waterfall! We could use some of that extra water in California right now.
Outside of the risk of death and property damage, it actually seems like it would be kinda fun, to me. :wideyed: ::ricky::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Wow you folks did get hit pretty hard. glad you made it through it. I was sending you the best vibes. Its been raining here in Illinois, for a good 3 days. Just not all the damaging winds. Much love. Roaddog....

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
I'm glad everyone in Hawaii made it through mostly unscathed. Seems like you guys were pretty well-prepared and it paid off. Plus, you'll be extra ready for the next one since you got some practice.

Hopefully, this will be the beginning and the end of the hurricane season.

We could use some of that extra water in California right now.
I second that!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I'm glad everyone in Hawaii made it through mostly unscathed. Seems like you guys were pretty well-prepared and it paid off. Plus, you'll be extra ready for the next one since you got some practice.

Hopefully, this will be the beginning and the end of the hurricane season.

I second that!
I cant remember weather CNN said, that this is the first hurricane, to pass over Hawaii, in ether 25 years, or 40 years. I cant remember. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sorry there @Noueky . I should be wearing those cheap reading glasses, but I broke my last pair. I don't get to town much, so You may have to make a few more corrections, before its said and done. Thank you for keeping me sharp.:happy: Much love. Roaddog....

blindy107

Kava Lover
Glad to hear all is well with you Chris. And the others there. The lack of injury or worse is amazing news! Tough islanders!

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Ahhh . First time i have been outta dry root in a year due to heavy vacation spending and a last minute root canal and tooth extraction . With this hurricane delay and Chris saud his truck needed to be fixed . Well cant wait for the kava sale . Guess ill be taking a break or i think i can tap into some fresh frozen or i can scrape up my leftover kava gelcaps and kava candy or some 11 yr waka. That should hold me over till hes up and running but man do i miss dry root :(,

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
::awesomesmiles::.::happyshell::Nooooo .Way ::hugsmiley::Chris i just recieved an email u are the best ever i owe u my my life.:eek:. Iam all dizzy and excited and choked up thank u sir iam gonna do a ::kavaleaf:: Jig in the corner of the room::bow2::::yay2::.I WILL make it right lemme know the cost thx Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Ahhh . First time i have been outta dry root in a year due to heavy vacation spending and a last minute root canal and tooth extraction . With this hurricane delay and Chris saud his truck needed to be fixed . Well cant wait for the kava sale . Guess ill be taking a break or i think i can tap into some fresh frozen or i can scrape up my leftover kava gelcaps and kava candy or some 11 yr waka. That should hold me over till hes up and running but man do i miss dry root :(,
::awesomesmiles::.::happyshell::Nooooo .Way ::hugsmiley::Chris i just recieved an email u are the best ever i owe u my my life.:eek:. Iam all dizzy and excited and choked up thank u sir iam gonna do a ::kavaleaf:: Jig in the corner of the room::bow2::::yay2::.I WILL make it right lemme know the cost thx Chris
Hey BULABUCK,

I've been going through all the reviews and you seem to have more than anyone when it comes to trying kava from vendors across the board. So you like dry root over micro? Also what are your top 4 favourite cultivars

Last edited:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Hey BULABUCK,

I've been going through all the reviews and you seem to have more than anyone when it comes to trying kava from vendors across the board. So you like dry root over micro? Also what are your top 4 favorite

cultivars
Well its like this Mr Noueky it all started with dry root for me . There is something special about squeezin ur own bowl of grog . I just prefer traditional prep . Also i would say i prefer reg prep over micro .But its a close one .As for a top four i find myself changing alot i like to drink alot of one kind and get to know it then switch . Variety is king.. I would have to thats to hard for me too pick sorry...

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Well its like this Mr Noueky it all started with dry root for me . There is something special about squeezin ur own bowl of grog . I just prefer traditional prep . Also i would say i prefer reg prep over micro .But its a close one .As for a top four i find myself changing alot i like to drink alot of one kind and get to know it then switch . Variety is king.. I would have to thats to hard for me too pick sorry...
PSHHH... More like top 10...or ...20 :D