What's new

Just ordered my first Kava purchase from Kalm With Kava...what to expect?

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
So first off I’ve been smoking weed daily for 10 years and I’ve taken K@ for about 4 years. Decided to order some Kava from Kalm With Kava.

The strain I bought was “Micronized Kava - 2 oz, Samoa”. I will definitely take it on an empty stomach. What should I expect?

I was also wondering, would it be fine to take it exactly after I take my morning K@ dose?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So first off I’ve been smoking weed daily for 10 years and I’ve taken K@ for about 4 years. Decided to order some Kava from Kalm With Kava.

The strain I bought was “Micronized Kava - 2 oz, Samoa”. I will definitely take it on an empty stomach. What should I expect?

I was also wondering, would it be fine to take it exactly after I take my morning K@ dose?
A slowing effect similar to a benzodiazepine but without the mental clouding effects. You remain sharp, but also relaxed.

Darcy Jay Strutt

Kava Curious

I have found that kava pairs well with cannabis and K@. I use K@ very sporadically,(I will buy 5-6 ounces, 2-3 times a year) as a special treat.

Late last year I drank some really nice kava from CactusKava.com after taking some Super Green Malay. The K@ amplified the body feeling from the kava much like it does for cannabis. I felt much more sedated than I would using either substance alone, although mentally sharp enough to keep my wits in conversation...but I was locked to the comfy chair ;)
Adding cannabis on top and you have some serious medicinal and recreational potential but I would suggest starting low with the thc products at first as I find that although cannabis can mix well with other substances, it can also ruin the party if too much is used— especially when mixing three intoxicants.