For the first half hour, Kava has a terrible effect on me, makes me feel very weak, a little dizzy, and something like the vascular system is wrong. Even though she will drink the equivalent of about 20mg of Kava. Okay Kava not Tudea, besides, from various great vendor Kava I drank and various Kava. After half an hour, the kava works great and I love how it works. Perhaps I am allergic and that is why it is so in the beginning. Because such an amount is probably far from exceeding the threshold. I have no other allergic symptoms of red skin or runny nose. Is it possible to do something and fight this reaction, most likely allerigic? Maybe some medicine or supplement?