What's new

Kava Side Effects Kava allergy

calma

Kava Curious
For the first half hour, Kava has a terrible effect on me, makes me feel very weak, a little dizzy, and something like the vascular system is wrong. Even though she will drink the equivalent of about 20mg of Kava. Okay Kava not Tudea, besides, from various great vendor Kava I drank and various Kava. After half an hour, the kava works great and I love how it works. Perhaps I am allergic and that is why it is so in the beginning. Because such an amount is probably far from exceeding the threshold. I have no other allergic symptoms of red skin or runny nose. Is it possible to do something and fight this reaction, most likely allerigic? Maybe some medicine or supplement?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Do you think you could explain what you mean by "Terrible" in a bit more detail. Are you having any skin discolorations?

calma

Kava Curious
Sometimes it turns a little red in the face but temporarily. And yes, I don't have skin problems. It's hard to describe this state. On the one hand, it seems to have fainted, but to him and on the other hand it is a very long way. There is something wrong with the body. But not in the muscles, much less the bones. Pressure feels like something's wrong but pressure is ok. So maybe blood vessels. Feeling like I have a fever but I didn't have it either.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
she will drink the equivalent of about 20mg of Kava.
Is this a kava extract that you are using? Or a hyperbole of how little kava is being drank? extracts are generally more likely to produce side effects than traditionally prepared kava. Traditionally prepared kava seems to have less dermopathy and skin drying when the straining process is refined with a finer-screen strainer.

It does not sound like allergies, it could be acute sensitivity, or an intolerance caused by interaction with something else you've got in your diet. For example, blood pressure medications, and ethanol (even in a kava extract).

calma

Kava Curious
No extract. Noble Kava of the highest quality from valued vendors. I've tried Pare Kava, so it's not like one doesn't suit me and from different Rank A vendors on reddit. At first it is a bad action which I would like to deal with. Later on, these Kava's are great, which is consistent with the opinions.

calma

Kava Curious
This time I drank 1/100 ml of the drink, which is about 40g of Kava alone. And also at the beginning I felt bad and then I had a great time. Such an amount is not visible to the eye and it was not supposed to work. What is wrong? is an Allergy and what could it be