What's new

Kava Recipe Kava and agave nectar

RickSanchez

Kava Curious
I happen to be a bartender and have access to tons of high quality agave nectar at work, and with agave being such a potent sweetener a little goes such along way. I have started to make my aluball prep with coconut milk, warmed water and about half an Oz, or a one count if you know how to free pour booze, of agave nectar and I find it really makes the grog go down silky and luxurious and actually helps bring out some more subtle nutty aspects of the kava. Happy Friday everybody, i'll be aluballin all shift tonight when I close the bar down.::alubottle::::KavaChug::::aintthatnicez::

RickSanchez

Kava Curious
He doesn't even have a picture of myself, and look at me I'm a frickin bb-bbuurrrrrrrrp PICKLE...IM PICKLE RICK BABY

RickSanchez

Kava Curious
Please--you're just trying too hard. A real Rick doesn't type burps into his sentences. I don't even feel the need to prove myself to a poser.
I think you're just upset because instead of trying to type "RickSanchez" when you decided to make your account you made it some sort of email or website or half sentence idk, calm down. I was trying to post a recipe about kava not get attacked for properly typing a username.