What's new

Kava and dark spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yes. If it is a force, a form, or exists at all. Then it has its origin in the formless consciousness we all are. Regardless of what form something takes for the time being does not negate it's rootedness in Being.
Look for yourself. There is one moment. Inside of you. That's all. How could anything be separate from that ?

This is healing at the core . Healing of separation.
When you encounter a force like this acknowledge it's Beingness. Feel your own and it's and notice that they then merge. The higher frequency emanated will transform that energy into consciousness .. It will die or leave you alone

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Anyone ever got so krunk that they felt some bad vibes? Drugs and alcohol can also open doors.I got too krunk yesterday and it got weird.say a prayer before drinking kava.it is said that shamans use kava to connect with spirit world. It makes a lot of sense that dark spirits would mess with you on kava. Many people in mental hospitals can actually see stuff that we don't there not crazy. Anyways be careful with kava. I feel anxious today and it's not even a normal type of anxious. It's a dark side type of anxious dark gloomy heavy feeling.
Back when I was in a depressed state I tried Nawamban BKH. I felt like I'd entered a zone of increased dreary and foggy feelings, and all noise and light was grating to me. On a spiritual level I felt very out of tune with my body, and I have a theory about this.

Perhaps the heavy kava interacted with my antidepressant and my mood stabilizer at the time (Zoloft and Seroquel) and I had so much seretonin that I began to feel ill.

Kava always makes me listen to my body more. Its almost a meditative way of being, I listen and treat my body as an outside force from my point of view. So combined with my already being depressed and on the maximum dose of two psychiatric drugs, I had a chance to listen so closely to my body that I could feel the inner workings and demons of my depression.

All of the dread, anxieties, fears, and existential frustrations, coalesced into a bad trip of utter demure. Plus I forgot to drink water so of course on top of all of that I was dehydrated.

I am glad to say that ever since I have a) defeated my depression and b) quit taking seroquel, kava has never incurred a bad trip like that again. And I am glad, because that was a borderline psychedelic experience.. I am afraid to try that strain again to be honest.

But just know that if you are depressed and want to use kava as a fix all, it won't sustain you. Put in the hard work first, then, once you are in a better place, kava will be there to warmly embrace you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Marang always felt extra spiritual to me. One morning after taking medicinal marang the night before, I had a dream that there was a big predator stalking outside the chicken coop. I heard birds panicking and experienced a full on sleep paralysis.

I was caught between sleeping and wakefulness, or maybe it was a lucid dream. Eventually, I willed myself to get up (in real life, I so thought) and went to the window. There was a big coyote right outside the chicken pen, just sitting there looking through the fence. I slid the window open a bit, got a rifle, and shot the coyote square in the heart. It vanished POOF in a big cloud of brown smoke and then I found myself back in bed, paralyzed again and still in a semi-dream state.

As I lay there, still paralyzed, I felt heavily sedated and drifted from dreaming down into deep sleep. A couple minutes later I woke up feeling fresh, somehow knowing that the coyote would be there, and that it knew what would happen and was waiting for me. It was the most intense feeling of "reverse deja vu" I've ever felt. The orange morning sunlight was just like it was before, in the spirit dream.

So i got up and went to the window. There was the coyote. I slid the window open. Coyote didn't even move. Got a pair of glasses, earmuffs, and a rifle. Rested the rifle on the window sill just like it had already happened in the dream. Shot the coyote. No brown smoke. She fell right where she was sitting.

At that point the reverse deja vu ended. Put the gun up, went outside, confirmed that the chickens were alright, while boggling at the strangeness of it all. Ended up burying the coyote in the orchard. Why did I see it happen in a dream before waking up? Why did I feel sleep paralysis? Why was the coyote just sitting there, not digging or jumping the fence? Why didn't hear me crack the window?

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Back when I was in a depressed state I tried Nawamban BKH. I felt like I'd entered a zone of increased dreary and foggy feelings, and all noise and light was grating to me. On a spiritual level I felt very out of tune with my body, and I have a theory about this.

Perhaps the heavy kava interacted with my antidepressant and my mood stabilizer at the time (Zoloft and Seroquel) and I had so much seretonin that I began to feel ill.

Kava always makes me listen to my body more. Its almost a meditative way of being, I listen and treat my body as an outside force from my point of view. So combined with my already being depressed and on the maximum dose of two psychiatric drugs, I had a chance to listen so closely to my body that I could feel the inner workings and demons of my depression.

All of the dread, anxieties, fears, and existential frustrations, coalesced into a bad trip of utter demure. Plus I forgot to drink water so of course on top of all of that I was dehydrated.

I am glad to say that ever since I have a) defeated my depression and b) quit taking seroquel, kava has never incurred a bad trip like that again. And I am glad, because that was a borderline psychedelic experience.. I am afraid to try that strain again to be honest.

But just know that if you are depressed and want to use kava as a fix all, it won't sustain you. Put in the hard work first, then, once you are in a better place, kava will be there to warmly embrace you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
My impression of kava and depression is that for some people it can be quite effective in helping to prevent depression, in part by increasing good sleep and reducing the kinds of stress and anxiety that can make someone more susceptible to a depressive episode being triggered. But as treatment for an ongoing episode of depression it is far less successful and can, as in this case, be problematic.

We tend to focus on the healing effects of kava, and naturally so, but I also like to stress that kava is good when you are well, to help keep you well. It's a health beverage, a tonic for the body and mind and spirit. A gift.

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
Anyone ever got so krunk that they felt some bad vibes? Drugs and alcohol can also open doors.I got too krunk yesterday and it got weird.say a prayer before drinking kava.it is said that shamans use kava to connect with spirit world. It makes a lot of sense that dark spirits would mess with you on kava. Many people in mental hospitals can actually see stuff that we don't there not crazy. Anyways be careful with kava. I feel anxious today and it's not even a normal type of anxious. It's a dark side type of anxious dark gloomy heavy feeling.
Just from my (VERY) limited experience, I've noticed that taking kava in any form seems to slow me into Alpha or even Theta, which makes me more receptive. I've not had any sense of "dark spirits" but I *am* more sensitive to "atmospheres." For that reason, I've taken to doing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram and the Hexagram, or at the very least, grounding, centering, and shielding, as I do before engaging in any meditation/divination anyway. Saying the prayer before taking kava sounds like a good idea if you feel any sort of negative atmosphere...but I'm just a n00b...YMMV...
Lil K

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
One noticeable thing when I reach a good state of krunk, is the atmosphere your in. It could be the kava telling you it doesn't like that location. Usually everything is Zen and the only time a dark force arrives is usually the kava toots.
So overall what I can reccomend is a change in venue, find a medium when it comes to dose because with kava, less can be more.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I have never noticed any spiritual component when it comes to kava, perhaps with the exception of tanna kaolik which can be a bit mind expanding.
Also no "evil dark vibes" or anything. Perhaps you are projecting something in your inner landscape onto the kava? I don't know. Loa waka has been a bit difficult in the beginning since it can be a bit exhausting and "hyper" during the end, but im not feeling any bad vibes with kava, no. It's just a sensusal experience of some sort.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
From what I understand after a lot of research and some communication myself, the non-physical world where more life inhabits is right above and below our physical plane and the physical plane is like some sort of base we pass through without going into any other topics on that. If you're vulnerable you could be attacked in many ways energetically since these beings are located where say radio waves pass through and beyond. For protection one thing I do I wear silver, strengthens the energy body and makes me just that much less easy as a target for that. They can see and interact with the physical in some ways but it's not like we see it. I've communicated with some that were able to observe what was going on all over my old house from where I was sitting and it's a common theme for them to mess with you saying things like "on you!" and then you'll feel a very odd sensation where they are on your energy body that translates physically. You can see that happen sometimes even in paranormal content where someone will have one of the orbs fly into them and then they'll feel it do something to them which is very common to see happen.
I find that kava in general though it calms me down and is near impossible for me to have a panic attack on is a revealer, it feels like I'm getting more direct input from my subconscious and the "kava-verse" as I call it since it's such a unique plane of existence I feel a connection to is closer to the border of consciousness where dreaming and reality as we know it blend together. It closer to what you'll feel out of body, a partial trial run of the more open world. Everything you feel is going to be amplified in a very abstract fashion if your in tune with a point of perception where you'll notice that life is just about a very intense dream state with very strange properties where no part is more real or less real than another and there's only a priority over one state of something than another depending on what we're going through at the time. Whatever I'm thinking about or experiencing I feel the sub connections between them far more clearly and I notice how fluid consciousness truly is and how systematic it is working in the brain. It's a very strange feeling sometimes and I can see where someone who is very grounded into the physical world would find it somewhat unfriendly and unsettling because of that "no man's land" feeling it gives off. There's less comfort in putting on any rose colored glasses. It's very neutral in nature.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
I can dig it, Muddy. To be honest I'm not a spiritual person, though really enjoy cultural studies and anthropology. Understanding how different people look at the world is helpful. You can learn new ways to appreciate the world, and gain context and appreciation for all the various cultures we have.

That's not to say that I've never experienced strange things. I've walked into "electric fog" in the deep woods, similar to stories of being led by pixies... or a Missing 411 case... or getting zapped by sasquatch. Long ago one evening I watched a pair of satellites make a sharp 90 degree turn overhead. That's about it though. Oh, and one out of body experience where a coyote used telepathy on me. That was surreal as frig.

Wisdom from kava is pretty versatile. In the right setting, I'm sure it could help with shamanic pursuits.

Rosie

Anything can do this.
At the end of day the point is to realize that even If a negative connection is created. Staying conscious and in your body is key.
There is no such thing as evil. Just energy that forgets it's the source and so seeks fuel outside of itself.
When this energy is fear it will incite fear to feed on.. it's not a person or ghost just energy looking for a similar frequency to feed on or else it dissolves... every form is imbued with the desire to live. Survival instincts. Negativity is no different.
If your identity is bound up in negative states... even if it's the idea that your Not negative . Then it will be your constant companion because who are you without it ?
I don't think noname was ready for that ... Some people just haven't had that shift in consciousness yet...ya know?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I can dig it, Muddy. To be honest I'm not a spiritual person, though really enjoy cultural studies and anthropology. Understanding how different people look at the world is helpful. You can learn new ways to appreciate the world, and gain context and appreciation for all the various cultures we have.

That's not to say that I've never experienced strange things. I've walked into "electric fog" in the deep woods, similar to stories of being led by pixies... or a Missing 411 case... or getting zapped by sasquatch. Long ago one evening I watched a pair of satellites make a sharp 90 degree turn overhead. That's about it though. Oh, and one out of body experience where a coyote used telepathy on me. That was surreal as frig.

Wisdom from kava is pretty versatile. In the right setting, I'm sure it could help with shamanic pursuits.
Once in Africa I saw ball lightning, and I also almost tripped over a python. Not quite attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, or C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. I was once walking home in the dark from a pub in Inuvik and watched the entire sky explode in pulsating reds and greens and yellows and I looked around and no one else was there to see it. It was good enough.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Ball lightning is so amazing. Saw it once in Pennsylvania as a kid. A bolt of regular lightning struck in our back yard and left a sausage shaped glowing blob several feet long, which coalesced into a basketball sized sphere and floated down the hill for nearly a minute.

Coincidentally, when I saw those two "satellites" make a 90 degree turn, I was laying in the grass where the ball lightning had formed years before. Never really thought about that before.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
i am mostly non verbal so this taken a while to formulate. more than two weeks. and more than two hours to type. so please bear with me.
i humbly offer this in honor of our interconnectedness in the grand web of life.

I apologize now in case anyone is offended by my words. these are only my thoughts, realizations and personal experiences while squeezed into this human earth suit for more than sixty years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Noname, i honor you and think you are strong and courageous for starting the threads that you have, asking the questions that you have asked, here on kavaforums.

I originally read this thread two weeks ago, and was ready to answer your query. but got distracted by the folk/s saying there is no darkness. it's all oneness and peace, convoluted discriptions of law of attraction, and blah blah. and was saddened by their chastising/gaslighting you, calling you a conspiracy theorist, not had that 'shift in consciousness' (we have no idea who another person is or what their inner/outer life journey is about). when they might have started their own to extoll their own beliefs.

I am not trying to take over this thread, am aspiring to stand up for Noname and the rest of us to acknowledge darkness as part of life on earth.

and to stand up TO folks who would call others 'conspiracy theorists and such.'

jumping on Noname as a conspiracy theorist is just your own opinion. start your own thread to share you view of the world. And for goodness sake, do your research before criticizing someone else for doing theirs.

on this planet, there are admissions/bragging of guilt by those who have been perpetrating the 'conspiracies and false flags' for decades, if a person is willing to take off the blinders and see. and move beyond their comfort zone.
It is all hiding in plain site, for those willing to see.

more and more 'waking up' citizens are opening their hearts and minds to the 'truthspeak' (1984) and the controlling of the masses.

There is some convoluted shit/compost happening on this planet. and Noname seems to be aware of that. and asking others if they have had those experiences, and what they have done with the dark spirits/energy.

Indigenous people and Shamanic practitioners have understood this for eons. and they have learned how to work with the shadow energies and help to transform them.

From my personal experience with more than sixty years in this particular earth suit, it appears that the distracted masses are in denial of darkness. "oh no, there is no shadow here. move along, nothing to see. you must only think positive thoughts. oh no, you are not allowed to have your feelings of pain. think good only, and go drug yourself so you will stop asking these silly questions.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noname, i apologize for not talking about your original post of kava and dark spirits in the manner you first asked about.

yet i think it is important to address the issue that YES there is darkness/shadow. and there are dark spirits on this planet, as earth presently is in the lower dimensional realms where there is duality. and there are dark and light. yin and yang. hot and cold. growing and dying.

and we learn (or not) to accept and do our educational life dance within duality. Earth is a place where we have the very opportunities to 'learn through opposites', at least from my personal experience.

Part of our individual and collective journeys on earth are for this acknowledgement of darkness and learning to transform it. Our mother, earth, is in a challenging predicament due to denial of our personal and collective shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~

it's all part of our alchemical process here in the material realms, birthing our larger self. which is truly beyond our 'human bodied comprehension'.

It is our Inner Adventures, our own beyond words adventures, which empower us to do this awesome and powerful, alchemical work. (which i might add, the 'so-called powers that be' do not want us to be alchemical adventurers.)

AND KAVA is one of our Awesome and Amazing transformational partners!

The Web of Life, our Interconnectedness, is not the same as 'all oneness and peace' here on earth. we are each journeying here in our various earth suits. we are each a very diverse expression of Love--very diverse fractals--yet part of the interconnected and interdependent whole.
~~~~~~~~~~
and alchemically speaking, we cannot turn our 'lead into gold' without going through the noir, the darkness, to achieve that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are numerous 'great' souls who have extolled the all oneness and peace movement for more than 100 years, part of the worldwide Propaganda Machine. stunting many people's growth by saying there is no dark, or shadow, etc. and criticizing others, 'we have evolved and someone else hasn't.'

no one else can say what anyone else's journey is about for them. it is all intensely personal. just between each of us and Divine Presence.

~~~~~~~~~
Have you read George Orwell's book 1984? all the truthspeak--twisting of reality. gaslighting of the masses.
if a person was to educate themself and do enough deep research, they would easily find that the worldwide 'all oneness and peace' movement is one of the ways to keep folks distracted from their own magical amazing powerful transformational powers--within and without. so that we will shun our most powerful transformational tool. then, we, the masses are that much easier to control.

the darkness is the fecund birthing place of our own larger self.

folks in the all oneness and peace movement judge and critiicize those of us who are willing to own our shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We already are the Love that they tell us we must earn from them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
those of you who might be afraid to honor, claim and dance with your shadow, just know that it is the most exhilarating part of this earth adventure, and your larger self is the prize.

it is a life long ongoing adventure =) It is the inner journey which we are here for. that is our alchemical dance.

if you aspire to deny, neglect and abandon the shadow parts of yourself, they will continue to present themselves in some ways in your life. and as part of the collective shadow.

this is one reason why so many folks end up in addictions of all sorts--society teaches us limitation, self loathing and denial of who we really are. magnificent beings beyond words. capable of so much more than human thoughts and deeds.

Humbly yours,
Buddy Love
Hand of Love 1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I may have been one of the offending entitites. Although I assure you I'm not part of any conspiracy to cover up darkness in the world !
The shift in consciousness I point to in this thread is realizing that who you are is not bound to the world of duality. Negativity exists in form.
I however have never MET anyone or any entity that is evil. Have you ?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
If you meet such an evil entity, where did it come from? Who is it ? And what will it be when it dies? Where does the karma of good and evil come from then ? Are we born into it ? If so then it's form . If not it's part of our soul? What's a soul then ? Is it form or formless. If it's formless it can't be mine or yours because it ISNT. It's non linear formless consciousness.
If a soul is a form . Then if it's good or bad then who is aware of that inside the person ? That is consciousness again. Which is not good or bad .
Every thing is interconnected.. how ? Through consciousness .. aka through the fact that it's all at this moment here and now across the cosmos. It's all happening now.. what is the now ? Consciousness . What is consciousness the now ... this is when language fails because it's subject to duality . Focus on this moment and you see its always now and you are conscious those facts will never change . To be unaware of those facts is to be unconscious we could call it ... you are alive but not aware of yourself as awareness and so take yourself to be the objects in awareness . A human, thoughts emotions, a story. The rest of the world.. then you feel incomplete because you are only half of yourself but don't know it. So then we look outward to the world to complete us to give us who we are .. and in this attempt all "evil" acts are commited.
All animals kill.. are they to be condemned ? Are all human's who temperarily lose consciousness to be sent to the firey pits of hell? And what of the people who made up hell? To control people ? Or Rockefeller surely he is evil? No . He is a human who thought money would make him happy .. and with every false attempt to find fullfulment externally you end up creating misery because it can't be done . Because wholeness only comes from being yourself which is Notness. Not something but nothingnesss. Knowing this frees you of the world . Your body is still in it . But the consciousness that you are is freed up a bit . And so death and evil both reveal themselves to be illusions

Buddy Love

Just a few kind words, sharing something small and supportive may help a soul in a deep challenge feel as if they might just make through to the other side of the challenge.

and Noname was asking for input and support, not chastisement.

we also need to know when to shut our mouth, sit on our hands and breathe, and allow others to have their own reality.

Noname, who has so much to share, has not been on the kava forums for over a month. and was posting quite regularly prior to that, asking deep questions and sharing from their heart in support of others' kava journey. (i was gonna send a private message and went to their profile page and saw the last active date)

this absence from the kava forums could be for any reason, one of those might be for being challenged by strangers when asking for input and support. it is just a thought. i know it would have pushed me off here in a heart beat. never to come on here again.

~~~~
Likewise, We are all here, seeking connection on Kava forum for many reasons.

we are each dealing with the intensity of our personal alchemical process. many of us are overwhelmed by life/other people and at the end of our ropes.

when Kava calls on us to listen and reach out for help.

There are forum rules--etiquette. Play nice. don't call each other names, agree to disagree. etc.

and when one of us takes a leap of faith, reaching out asking a question to thousands of strangers, hoping for some support on our kava journey, we don't need someone who does not even know us, telling us we are a conspiracy theorist, how to evolve or that we are not evolved,. in the name of 'trying to be helpful'.

i know this pattern of behavior intimately, because i used to be the same zealous way. "i've found the Great ANswer to all questions, and if they would just listen and change, they'd know it, too!"
it doesn't make us many friends doing that, does it? it tends to push. folks. away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes, Who We Really Are is not any of the duality or stuff happening on earth, since we are all facets of eternal Love. and we, the soul are eternally wise and full of bliss.

yet, here we are in form on earth with our shadows, and everyone else's shadows, whether we want to acknowledge our shadow or not. as i said in my last post, dancing with our shadow can be the most exhilarating part of this school of life, once we get the hang of it.

Our dance on earth is intricately personal. my dance will never be your dance or anyone else's.

'many paths to the same destination'
~~~~~~~~~~
please understand, i am only asking you to chill from overwhelming someone with so much of your personal understanding of life, when you don't know them or their situation. life here on teh kava forums is about support and encouragement.

perhaps you can start your own thread about your life realizations. it would be a lengthy thread as many folks will want to share, also. you are already participating in other similar threads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As it is now time for this thread can stay with its original intention, whether you agree there are dark spirits or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please just practice kindness and support and encouragement here on the forums. and fan the flames of someone's courageous inner life endeavors whether or not you agree with them.

~~~~~~~
I will close now. and be ceasing my participation in this discussion with you. as i have shared all i am able. and my life does not include extra energy for this anymore.

may you be well on your eternal adventure.
Buddy Love

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Fwiw I believe the original assertion was "It makes a lot of sense that dark spirits would mess with you on kava."

I still fail to see the sense in that, given three thousand years of continous use of kava by dozens of nations without any record of this being the case, or if it is, I have never found any in the anthropological, historical, or medical record. Quite the contrary, the exact opposite is what has been found. This is one of the main reasons that it has been used therapeutically and successfully for a very wide range of mental disorders. If it did make sense that dark spirits would mess with you on kava then it would certainly be countrandicated for such uses. But it isn't. Or if it is I would very much be interested in reading any available documentation on this.

That being said there is anecdotal evidence that for some people with a pre-existing depression, kava can exacerbate symptoms of depression, although it is more likely to be preventative. Obviously, people who discover this effect should avoid kava. Also, there is some anecdotal evidence that for people with schizophrenia it can exacerbate symptoms and there is no evidence that kava can help people with schizophrenia, so just to be safe, people with schizophrenia should probably not drink kava. But these are not effects caused by the kava, rather effects that are precipitated or triggered by kava. Any dark spirits involved, if at all, would not be related to the kava.

Last edited:

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Well all I can say is that I hope any opposing opinions/reactions didn’t push him away. Many tend to come and go; there has been a number of very prominent members who have stopped coming for whatever reason over time. We all go through life on different paths even though ultimately they lead to the same place/s.

There has been some comments that might be viewed as comical but maybe came across poorly. Everyone has there own views that we each hold as truth, because it’s our own truth. We all try to cast our own interpretations onto others with what I’d believe are good intentions. Sometimes one might hear something that penetrates the armor of our own understandings and retaliate with negativity or humor.

I’ve read many comments across the spectrum and everyone is just speaking there own truth. I’m not entirely sure what I exactly believe at this moment in the grand scale of things. I’m still very young and taking it all in but I do strongly believe that even at my young age I have lived more life than many around me. Maybe call it young and naive.

Anyhow I grew up with a strong Christian background, my grandfather was even a preacher. I don’t dismiss the plausibility of an omniscient God existing but there are things that I have a hard time comprehending.

If this being is all-knowing than isn’t my life decided before my soul what put in this vessel? Also God controls heaven, and has influence on this plain of existence but this is essentially the Devils playground. The Devil is the master of deceit so how can Christians not view conspiracies and the systems in which they are in with any criticism. Instead these same Christians will do the same as the general public and just accept what they are told. The issues with many conspiracies though are that while often there is evidence to strongly support them, there’s so much extra that kills the credibility. Things are hidden in plain sight.

I’ve had some psychedelic experiences that have altered my views upon things. I can’t say for certain that these experiences have changed my life but have grown my understanding. I’m now much more sympathetic to others, I try not to judge although my imperfect self still does. I no longer have I’ll-will towards my father whom was absent most of my life growing up due to drugs. There’s a level of understanding that I have that I couldn’t of had before and it came at the right time.

We as a species have not accomplished much at all. Our understanding of the world around us hasn’t changed much. In reality the only thing that has been seen is the more we learn the more we realize how little we actually know. It’s human nature to want to feel in control and understand everything but we don’t. Quantum mechanics proves this, yet we don’t even truly understand how these “computers,” even work. Such advancements seem to merge ideas from both sides, be it scientific or spiritual.

From my own experiences I believe everything is deeply connected. I am apart of every being on this realm and the realm itself. I’ve reached what felt like nirvana, a loss of self and understanding that cannot be put to words in the English language. You don’t understand but you simply know. It’s as almost that we are all part of one, consciousness is just an observation of itself that can possibly take any form. We each are just a different observation of the whole self reflecting.

My opinions and views are just that, my own, but they are MY TRUTH. My understanding is much more complicated than I can accurately convey in words. I don’t necessarily believe that there isn’t an omniscient being, but I’m also not sure if we as a whole are not what makes up this being. I truly do believe that what we see is an illusion in whatever form that each of of own reflections make, which very well can just be energy.

My views are constantly evolving more like a ball of clay in the hand. Having an open mind is crucial to learn anything, in fact it’s necessary. I enjoy reading others opinions/life experiences from which I can grow upon and might possibly add to from my own. Self reflection is important and has it’s time. Finding happiness in the moment is the answer to it all.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
What is most important is whether @Noname is still experiencing negativity when they drink kava.
@Buddy Love
The reason I asked you is because you seem to believe their is evil in the world and look at what you see! A bunch of people harassing someone else over seeing evil! The exact conspiracy you believe is in our world! That is not a coincidence!
Im not interested in an argument, i am interested in whether or not evil entities are ACTUALLY harming someone on kava by guiding them to a state of presence as to tell whether it was real or just emotionally crap coming up .. its important for us all to know that seeing we drink kava! lol

Buddy Love

quote from mrbinx69
"The reason I asked you is because you seem to believe their is evil in the world and look at what you see! A bunch of people harassing someone else over seeing evil! The exact conspiracy you believe is in our world! That is not a coincidence!"

your opinion is you opinion. as to what is going on im my life. so i am not going to share my life on here anymore.
mrbinx. my eternal and earthly experiences are very different from how you describe them. and i am merely aspiring to share that it is important for us to honor other folks where they are on their journey, which will always be different from yours. without calling names or level of consciousness.

i appreciate your wanting to try to help, yet i do not need you to tell me what my experiences are and how to change them. that is only coming through your own filter system, so please stop. end of it.

krunkie and dr krunk thank you for your in depth sharings.

i am done. goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.