What's new

Kava and increased freckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

porsche11

Kava Curious
Does anyone notice more freckles after drinking kava for a while? I'm drinking about 3 heaping tablespoons every other day and I feel like I'm seeing a lot of new freckles appearing. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Anyone else? Thanks

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Nope, but when the sun is out I turn negroid over night (I'm a norse). There is something about kava and getting tanned, so there might be a connection there to your freckles.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Drinking kava turns you into a man-plant and you begin to photosynthesize. If you look at the pics of kava plants here, you'll see they all have freckles.
(just joking, I honestly have no clue :) )
::happyshell::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Does anyone notice more freckles after drinking kava for a while? I'm drinking about 3 heaping tablespoons every other day and I feel like I'm seeing a lot of new freckles appearing. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Anyone else? Thanks
Nope, but when the sun is out I turn negroid over night (I'm a norse). There is something about kava and getting tanned, so there might be a connection there to your freckles.
Yep, as soon as I read the title I thought... It's because you spend more time relaxing in the sun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.