What's new

Kava and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
If I enjoy kava daily, I don't seek out the grown up snuggles.
But, if my wife starts wrassling me, it's on. We tousle while she whales on me.
It's all bouncy castle, lightning sparks and handcuffs up in this. I was relaxed, now I have to throw thunder in jail.
Ironically, I have to put the plug into the socket to make the lights go out.
My brutal 5'6" wife has pretty much the opposite effect.
This cause her to wrassle more and consequently me to work hard.
No jello, just rocks, stones an bricks, she crushes them all to cream cheese though.
This works well for us and I get less bruises now.
I love her though.
She's so bad, she makes medicine sick.

El Capitán

D

Deleted User01

Ya know, I was gonna mention that the other person can effect your get up and go and it doesn't matter how "relaxed" you might be. If your significant other takes it as a "challenge". Then whoaaaa horsey and giddee yup. But if you feel "obligated" to take a "stab at it", well, "that dog won't hunt".

D

Deleted User01

Ok, obviously we gots lots of youngsters here. The rest of us oldsters know that walking around the house with the flag at full mast is very much NOT APPRECIATED
in our households. :LOL: To be truthful, Kava can be a godsend to help calm things down. That's probably what they are going to put in Bill Cosby's soup in detention. Perhaps some nice strong Hiwa.::frosty::

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Oldster here. Speak for yourself!!! :)

For me: when kava is kicking in, doesn't much matter the strain, I get INSANELY "rhino-esque". Once it kicks in harder (pun
most definitely intended) then the ol' soldier is less cooperative, but once wifey assists in getting him to his feet, IT'S ON, BABY.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Ok, obviously we gots lots of youngsters here. The rest of us oldsters know that walking around the house with the flag at full mast is very much NOT APPRECIATED
in our households. :LOL: To be truthful, Kava can be a godsend to help calm things down. That's probably what they are going to put in Bill Cosby's soup in detention. Perhaps some nice strong Hiwa.::frosty::
How old is oldster?
How young is youngster?
I'm not really sure what category I fit in.
I see some of you discussing age.
I don't want to say you're trying to avoid the topic because of your frigidity.
I'm not calling any of you frigid.
I would never say you're frigid or a deviant of sorts.
What I want to talk about is the importance of hygiene.
It's really important to have good hygiene.
It could save our country billions and billions of dollars.
I have excellent hygiene. I can afford a personal hygienist. Every hair on my body is individually shampooed and balsamed twice daily. I can afford this. I mean I feel bad for people who can't afford a personal dentist to do their teeth twice a day or a professional wiper. I can, because I work hard. I believe if people had someone showing them how your hygiene can improve with success, they would work harder. That could save our country.
I want to live in a country where everyone has a personal, dedicated team of hygiene professionals, wipers, brushers, flossers and lintpickers.
I have a ten year plan.
Anyone who can't afford this by then, is not a patriot or a citizen in my book.
I'm not saying they are terrorists, I would never say that they are terrorists.
I am a nice guy. I know a lot of people who can't afford hygienists. Some of them used to work for me. I believe they should afford it. I want them to succeed. This lack of hygiene is an embodiment of the lackluster apathy that is terrorizing our community and raping our children's minds.
What do you do if your hands get dirty, you wash, right?
We need to have a hygienic nation. We need to get rid of the filth.
I believe I can do that.
I came from nothing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

First of all, I do have good hygiene but I'm still deviant (of sorts). I'm going end this oldster discussion with one horrible fact that nobody likes to talk about. When women reach a certain age, all kinds of things start shutting down. They don't like it anymore than you do but it is a cruel trick that mother nature puts upon them. And there my friend, lies the real problem. And they do try hard to make us happy but it is very, very hard on them and even painful. So there it lies. ::shit2::
However, that's why God put kava on this earth. For guys like me. ::rootedgrin::

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
First of all, I do have good hygiene but I'm still deviant (of sorts). I'm going end this oldster discussion with one horrible fact that nobody likes to talk about. When women reach a certain age, all kinds of things start shutting down. They don't like it anymore than you do but it is a cruel trick that mother nature puts upon them. And there my friend, lies the real problem. And they do try hard to make us happy but it is very, very hard on them and even painful. So there it lies. ::shit2::
However, that's why God put kava on this earth. For guys like me. ::rootedgrin::
I'm happy to hear you can afford a team of professionals like I can. You must work hard.
Even though your wife might not be a bob cat in the thunder dome like before, she appreciates your hard work.
My wife was having issues for a while.
I hired this guy (video). I highly recommend it.

D

Deleted User01

That commercial reminds of the SNL skit, "We want to pump you up". And no, I haven't hired any professionals to do anything. To recant a popular and worn out phrase, "It is what it is". Ok, where did I put my cross stitch project ....

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
I'd have to go with:
A) It may cause some disinterest.
B) The relaxing affect causes a "swelling of the pride!"..lol. When properly motivated of course.

Just a side note guys. While waking in the middle of the night, if you have to lean against the bathroom wall to get some sort of downward angle on things, you DON'T have a physical equipment issue. You just need a little mental stimulation.

For reference, I'm a youngster who's knocking on the door of the big Five-oh. And, I use a half Aluball of kava an evening. Probably around 2.5 tablespoons.

nosuni

Kava Enthusiast
Kava is quite an aphrodisiac for me, but it does cause some, er, loss of function down there ;)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm noticing a slight lack of drive but never a problem performing when the urge arrives. Sometimes I actually get the urge as the kava is kicking in so I don't know what's going on there. As I'm guessing @Deleted User01 will tell me being in my early, fast becoming mid 40's this is probably par for the course. This looks like it might help...

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/07/27/increase-testosterone-levels.aspx

The 9 ways definitely chime with me, I'm ticking all those boxes negatively at the moment.

D

Deleted User01

@Edward, don't forget that sex is a two-way street. When you are in the mood is she in the mood and vice-versa. And yes, it don't get any better as you get older. And if you have kids, your needs are now at the bottom of everyone's list. Perhaps we should be thankful that some Kavas help to "settle us down".

Status
Not open for further replies.