What's new

Kava available in Australia

Bashed Crab

australiakavashop.com.au
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Will Kava Cola be exported to Australia under the phase 2 trial?
Hey mate - sorry about the late reply, things super busy at this end and I haven't had time to check in in on my favourite spot for kava fiends! The Oz govt are only allowing Kava Powder and Aqueous extract in at this stage. Our Kava Cola was made using an aqueous extract but that IP has been mothballed at the moment. I guess all I can say is watch this space....

Lotalife

Kava Curious
Cool! I’ve bought some Waka Premium and Melo Melo from Australian Kava Shop so will review these when they arrive and I try them…
So I’ve finally got round to trying the Australian Kava Shop Melo Melo. It is easy drinking with some pepperyness to it. Gives a nice euphoric buzz which lasts a while before proceeding to general feelings of wellness and relaxation. Would be good daytime (in the arvo) kava and to have a bit of a session on. Overall highly recommend this product. Would say better than Gold Green Kava (Paul’s). Looking forward to trying their Waka Premium…

So I’ve finally got round to trying the Australian Kava Shop Melo Melo. It is easy drinking with some pepperyness to it. Gives a nice euphoric buzz which lasts a while before proceeding to general feelings of wellness and relaxation. Would be good daytime (in the arvo) kava and to have a bit of a session on. Overall highly recommend this product. Would say better than Gold Green Kava (Paul’s). Looking forward to trying their Waka Premium…

I have to say a big thank you to @Bashed Crab - he managed to sort me out with an order of the Melo Melo of his remaining stocks, and it got here before the beginning of the weekend due to his efforts. Exceptional customer service from him! My initial impressions of it are very good, potentially the best kava I have tried to date so far in terms of what I am after. I will definitely be repeating an order of this again

I was planning on doing a load of washing this afternoon, but I am planted firmly in my seat now, so I don't think that's happening, haha!!

It is really great to see so many quality vendors, with quality products popping up so soon. I love to support families with small businesses as I know everybody is doing it pretty tough right now

Karans Kava

Quality Kava At An Affordable Price !
Australian Importer
Cheapest vendor yet!

I think I've had it before, and I think it was fine..?
Only the best Fiji Waka Roots

Lotalife

Kava Curious
I have to say a big thank you to @Bashed Crab - he managed to sort me out with an order of the Melo Melo of his remaining stocks, and it got here before the beginning of the weekend due to his efforts. Exceptional customer service from him! My initial impressions of it are very good, potentially the best kava I have tried to date so far in terms of what I am after. I will definitely be repeating an order of this again

I was planning on doing a load of washing this afternoon, but I am planted firmly in my seat now, so I don't think that's happening, haha!!

It is really great to see so many quality vendors, with quality products popping up so soon. I love to support families with small businesses as I know everybody is doing it pretty tough right now
Well said

Bashed Crab

australiakavashop.com.au
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Well said
My pleasure KB - happy to help out. Hey quick heads up that out of the blue I got a bunch of product back form the photographer that I had totally forgotten about, but there is still a 500gm unit of Melo Melo left. Thought I'd give you guys the heads up first!

Bashed Crab

australiakavashop.com.au
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
My pleasure KB - happy to help out. Hey quick heads up that out of the blue I got a bunch of product back form the photographer that I had totally forgotten about, but there is still a 500gm unit of Melo Melo left. Thought I'd give you guys the heads up first!
Sorry folks this is in lieu of the dramatic change in tactis by Oz quarantine and inspection services who have decided to freeze all of the most recent imports (from Van anyways) because of supposed label infringements. This means a lot of stockists are getting very low in their inventory.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Sorry folks this is in lieu of the dramatic change in tactis by Oz quarantine and inspection services who have decided to freeze all of the most recent imports (from Van anyways) because of supposed label infringements. This means a lot of stockists are getting very low in their inventory.
Do you happen to know what they found to be infringing on those labels?

Bashed Crab

australiakavashop.com.au
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Do you happen to know what they found to be infringing on those labels?
Hey Kap - It appears that every single importer is getting pulled up for some extremely minor changes required in the labeling. When I mean minor I mean ridiculous, i.e. "the COuntry of Origin needs to be in a Box in the upper right hand side, not on half way down the page" sort of stuff.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey Kap - It appears that every single importer is getting pulled up for some extremely minor changes required in the labeling. When I mean minor I mean ridiculous, i.e. "the COuntry of Origin needs to be in a Box in the upper right hand side, not on half way down the page" sort of stuff.
ahhh, as is tradition.

Nodsey

Kava Enthusiast
Classic 'Straya!

Sunset_squash67

Aus kava enthusiast
Far out...very dissapointing.

Karans Kava

Australian Importer
Oh gee...definitely scratching them off the list!

I wonder what the hold up is with kava in australia...I was expecting companies to tap in immediately but the only one who seems to actually be progressing is Fiji Kava....with there $200 per kg product lol.
$200 is ridiculous :(

Karans Kava

Australian Importer
I think kava is becoming really popular, I was just trying to order some of the melo melo off australian kava shop and they didnt have any bags of 1kg left, so I checked and placed an order for the two remaining 500g bags, and as I was checking out, it said there was only 1 available ... so I checked 250g bags of which 4 were available .. no matter which combination I chose, they eventually all seemed to be sold out

I noticed that blue lagoon is currently sold out too, I am glad that shops are selling well, but I hope I see some re-stocks soon!
give us a go :)

collie44

HI There. I am wondering if you still have some Melo Melo left please? If so I would like to buy some. I purchased the Boruga and am currently waiting on some Waka Kava, however I have also read good things about Melo Melo. I want to keep my Waka for special occasions if i can.

I'm looking to buy 2kg of kava.

What is the best available in Australia atm in terms of price and quality? By quality I mean clean and pure (no fillers) and strong. Any recommendations?