What's new

Kava Depot? How many of you have tried?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Just briefly, I see so little mention of this particular vendor on this forum but I recently tried some of their product and was amazed at the quality and potency and I'm very surprised to not hear more mention and prayers for this particular vendor.

The Fiji Kadavu Waka seems incredibly Potent and dreamy and hypnotic.

Their instant ceremonial kava also packs a mighty punch.

They have quite a good variety but I am still surprised that I do not hear more mention and prayers for this particular praise for this particular seller and their products.

So... I guess I'm just curious about this and if anybody else here has tried their products to act as a mini sounding board in case I have got this mistaken?

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Have you tried them?
I notice that they ship to UK.

It seems like they sell quite big packages. Like 1 kilo to start with.
while others are starting with 250 gram =1/2 lb

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I got it confirmed by the owner that they ship globally, but it's up to the buyer to take the risk if there is customs problems. Apparently they have many European customers.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I got it confirmed by the owner that they ship globally, but it's up to the buyer to take the risk if there is customs problems. Apparently they have many European customers.
Did you recently acquire a few cheeky samples of this? ;)

If so I would love to hear your thoughts, both out of interest and as a useful sounding board on my sanity and kava strength guage lol!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Have you tried them?
I notice that they ship to UK.

It seems like they sell quite big packages. Like 1 kilo to start with.
while others are starting with 250 gram =1/2 lb
Yes mate, if you were asking me? I assumed my above post made it clear enough I am reporting my experience with their products.

They have impressed me greatly, especially the Kadavu Waka, possibly 25% more potent than just about any other kava I have tried in 1 year of shopping around.

The Instant Ceremonial is very strong too, all round, aroma, taste, effects- a heavy but very enjoyable one.

I am just incredibly surprised that there is next to no mention or experience reports of their kavas here on this forum.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes mate, if you were asking me? I assumed my above post made it clear enough I am reporting my experience with their products.

They have impressed me greatly, especially the Kadavu Waka, possibly 25% more potent than just about any other kava I have tried in 1 year of shopping around.

The Instant Ceremonial is very strong too, all round, aroma, taste, effects- a heavy but very enjoyable one.

I am just incredibly surprised that there is next to no mention or experience reports of their kavas here on this forum.
I've mentioned them a few times but no one seemed interested. Of course all of the kavas I am currently selling come from them and they are very popular.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I've mentioned them a few times but no one seemed interested. Of course all of the kavas I am currently selling come from them and they are very popular.
Thanks for replying mate it was of course my first Instinct initially to check yourself as a reliable sounding board on this because I was especially impressed with the sheer potency of the effects of this kava recently.

But of course with anything medicinal or psychoactive it can be very tricky to be subjective at all at times, and with so many other variables outside of kava altogether just like anything the way something affects us can be very different from day to day week to week etc.

I hope interest in this particular vendor will grow because I feel they certainly deserve the attention, for their own benefit primarily of course as long as they keep enough stock in for us lot haha!

Edit, in my mind, Kava Depot seems possibly to be currently the dark horse in the Kava world, in terms of headline press and notoriety.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
They have the best prices on the market as far as I'm aware of and their COA's show pretty high KL content, higher than most. Once I'm out of my squanch ima pick me up a kilo

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
They have the best prices on the market as far as I'm aware of and their COA's show pretty high KL content, higher than most. Once I'm out of my squanch ima pick me up a kilo
Hi mate. Shucks, I started this thread, which is a rare occurence for me- but didn't "watch" it lol!

I definitely feel strongly that they are worthy of more attention. Fully organic and very potent kavas, and yes not bad pricing at all either.

I hope to hear some impressions from you at a later date.

It might not quite beat, or even match Squanch, which from what I hear is the best of the best. But variety and spice, and potency is not everything as we know well.