What's new

Kava from KavaEurope - Safe to Consume

soltanmaks

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered Kava and decided to give it a try. I ordered Kava Kelai from the KavaEurope website, but I noticed that they mention a lot on the site about using their products primarily for dyeing fabrics. Does this mean it's safe to consume as well, or is it a way to possibly sell a product? Has anyone tried their Kava products before?

I'm really curious about the effects and what to expect. For a first-timer, is there anything I should know before trying it? Should I prepare in any specific way? I'd love to hear your thoughts or any advice.

Thanks in advance!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone,

I recently discovered Kava and decided to give it a try. I ordered Kava Kelai from the KavaEurope website, but I noticed that they mention a lot on the site about using their products primarily for dyeing fabrics. Does this mean it's safe to consume as well, or is it a way to possibly sell a product? Has anyone tried their Kava products before?

I'm really curious about the effects and what to expect. For a first-timer, is there anything I should know before trying it? Should I prepare in any specific way? I'd love to hear your thoughts or any advice.

Thanks in advance!
It's for the same reason that I can only sell kava in the UK as a pet supplement. The kava itself is from the New Zealand Kava Society which is some of the best kava you will ever buy. Of course when you are buying it you must consider what you are using it for and dying fabrics sounds like an excellent idea. Be safe in the knowledge though that if you were to accidentally ingest some then it wouldn't hurt you.