What's new

Kava should be the first-line treatment for anxiety (esp. Mo'i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

I like Mo'i
I guess I am very curious why pharmaceutical companies only ever work with individual chemicals in isolation. All of you are right; the chemicals in Kava obviously interact with one another and potentiate one another's effects, and that's part of why it works.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Patent ....patent ..... patent ...
This is no went meant to be offensive, but this is scary to me. That there actually is a naive trust in the idea that the pharmaceutical company are actually doing what's the best for sick people. That they don't know they will destroy a true cure to Make more money.
It's mind boggling but understandable . The more you actually suffer with a Dis ease that needs True medical attention the more trust it seems there is in Pharms . Hoping that's the point. Then being confused when people like Caisse, who tried showing the cancer societies in canada the cure she has been using to treat people and they tell her the people never had cancer in the first place.. this was 1920s CANADA!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Science is not a way to wisdom but more a way to prove it right .

Isolation, limitation ultimately the same word.. wisdom is oneness. To be clever is to isolate attack, defend, trick. Isolating a lactone in hopes of tricking your body into not getting neaseus say... this is being clever not wise .

Science proves wisdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.