What's new

I Love Kava Friday Kava tastes just like.....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Tastes like goat.
This video "mashup" is dedicated to the love of my life, and to the friendly folks on Kava Forums.
So are you trying to tell us that you are Jellybean and wanting to hang with @Deleted User01 (Mr. G) in the Bunga Bunga room ?? ::jawdrop2::
Jellybean + Mr. G ==::hugsmiley::

Why didn't you just come out and say so and skip all the metaphor stuff? ::confused2::

verticity

I'm interested in things
So are you trying to tell us that you are Jellybean and wanting to hang with @Deleted User01 (Mr. G) in the Bunga Bunga room ?? ::jawdrop2::
Jellybean + Mr. G ==::hugsmiley::

Why didn't you just come out and say so and skip all the metaphor stuff? ::confused2::
Actually I'm Mr. G, and I terribly missed you (Jellybean) and your enormous endowment.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
*Looks around the pan frieday thread... Notices a few cob webs and some dust on the floor... Roles a 16d20... Finds a new ash wood broom +2... With great skill dust and cobwebs flee at the fury met upon them....*

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
Well, its the only thing I that I consume on a regular basis that occasionally brings me close to gagging.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
We are probably morons, we drink dirty water. In fact we buy it regularly, and discuss the pros and cons.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Morons? Was there ever any question?????

To me, kava tastes like a combination of, in no particular order:

wood
dirt
listerine (the hard stuff, not the fru-fru minty crap)
soap
pine-sol

What's not to love?