What's new

Kava to be legalised in the in the UK?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
The body that controls how kava is treated in the UK is independent of the UK govt, so it's not going to be easy. I don't expect things to change for a few more years.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I would absolutely love it! I hate having to charge such high prices for the kava I sell in the UK (for pets). As soon as I can legally import it I can slash the price and watch this space for the first kava bar in the UK...

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I would absolutely love it! I hate having to charge such high prices for the kava I sell in the UK (for pets). As soon as I can legally import it I can slash the price and watch this space for the first kava bar in the UK...
I'd be interested in joining you on a UK kava bar venture if it ever gets made legal!!! My dream is to open up a kava bar haha.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'd be interested in joining you on a UK kava bar venture if it ever gets made legal!!! My dream is to open up a kava bar haha.
And interestingly there are so many people over here now who are experienced enough with kava that we can really bring some knowledge to it.

IgluGrok

About time the UK reassessed their ridiculous stance on kava given its long history and record of safety.