What's new

Forum News Kavaforums Shirts & Bilos!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
signal-2020-09-29-124600.jpeg

It is now that time, kava lovers. I finally got the priority mailers in from USPS. Took long enough!

Here's what we have, how much, and how to get it.

Shirt Type: Haynes Nano 100% Cotton.

Available Inventory (I'll keep this up to date)
  • Small: 5 Available
  • Medium: Sold Out
  • Large: 5 Available
  • X-Large: 8 Available
  • 2XL: 4 Available
  • 3XL: 3 Available

Price shipped to US Address: $25 flat fee. Shipping included.

Price Shipped to non-US address: $20 plus shipping fee.

Shipping Schedule: I pack up from 7AM-4PM CST. Orders from that day go out via USPS the next morning. I pile them up on the outgoing table and USPS picks up at around 9-11AM.

First come, first serve!

To purchase: Send me a conversation message by CLICKING HERE
Let me know your requested shirt size, your name, address, and I'll respond with a paypal or venmo QR code for payment.

The money for these shirts will go directly back into the purchase of more and any extra will go towards the purchase of kava related items we intend to give away to our users :)

This is truly just so we can have fun, not to retire off of.

Bula!
-Kapm

Last edited:

hightides42

our Roots run deep
Very cool, love that green!
Gonna go with 1 large and the lady/better half will have to borrow for a night shirt since there is only one medium (and for certain anatomical reasons she'd put a stretch hurtin on a small;)
Will pick up that medium if it's still there in a month though...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Very cool, love that green!
Gonna go with 1 large and the lady/better half will have to borrow for a night shirt since there is only one medium (and for certain anatomical reasons she'd put a stretch hurtin on a small;)
Will pick up that medium if it's still there in a month though...
Got you marked for 1 large, just message me with your name and address, and I'll shoot you back a QR code or email to send payment to :)

hightides42

our Roots run deep
Not sure I'd call 46x heady, maybe loa waka from KWK, otherwise they generally hit me balanced. I consider 42x more heady effect for me, not really preferring the line tried so far.

and do also love the heavies, would likely get 3rd shirt with it:D
::KavaChug::

nashfire

Stay Rooted
Hey everyone,

We had some other ideas for T-shirt designs and wanted to run it by all of you and see what you think, the Chemotype # could be any. If you guys have an idea for a design, feel free to share here.

Bula.

View attachment 10806
Looks great! Bula Crew def has my vote , and it rhymes with 462. Really like the green color on charcoal shirts too.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
These shirts are very comfy, and the large fit just right. I'm proud to wear it, and I will be representing at my local kava bar tomorrow.

Thank 'ee, Kap'm!

Kava-D

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello everyone, we are adding custom painted shells to the KF store. This will be a limited run due to the nature of the product, pre-orders are being accepted now, just follow the same protocol as kapm outlined above and send him a message. The cost of these will be $40 shipped but won't be available for about a month, we need to get all the pre-orders in first.

As kapm pointed out above, all profits from these sales are coming straight back into the forums for kava/tanoa type giveaways, for you guys. We are doing this for fun! :)

About these shells...They are being hand painted made from a company in Hawaii that has a satellite office in Florida. Painted with non-toxic, food safe paint. The KF logo will be as shown in the pics below.

20201002_145248.jpg

These shells come uncured & need to be cured before used for drinking kava. To do so, use an oil like coconut and apply a thin layer all around the inside, making sure it is completely saturated, let it sit overnight, apply a second coat (if desired). After that. regular maintenance will keep them looking good as new. If not being used as a bilo, there is no need to cure it.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Hello everyone, we are adding custom painted shells to the KF store. This will be a limited run due to the nature of the product, pre-orders are being accepted now, just follow the same protocol as kapm outlined above and send him a message. The cost of these will be $40 shipped but won't be available for about a month, we need to get all the pre-orders in first.

As kapm pointed out above, all profits from these sales are coming straight back into the forums for kava/tanoa type giveaways, for you guys. We are doing this for fun! :)

About these shells...They are being hand painted made from a company in Hawaii that has a satellite office in Florida. Painted with non-toxic, food safe paint. The KF logo will be as shown in the pics below.

View attachment 10887

These shells come uncured & need to be cured before used for drinking kava. To do so, use an oil like coconut and apply a thin layer all around the inside, making sure it is completely saturated, let it sit overnight, apply a second coat (if desired). After that. regular maintenance will keep them looking good as new. If not being used as a bilo, there is no need to cure it.
That is so damn cool. I've been repping the KavaForums all around Phoenix, can't wait to rep while shelling!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
First round of Bilos were ordered and will be arriving for delivery on or around the 14th, thank you to all of you who placed an order. :)

We ordered an extra 5 in varying background colors (Orange, mint green and blue/yellow, with our logo), so this will be the last chance to get yours before the end of the year.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey everyone,

We had some other ideas for T-shirt designs and wanted to run it by all of you and see what you think, the Chemotype # could be any. If you guys have an idea for a design, feel free to share here.

Bula.

View attachment 10806
Leaving it up to the community to decide what the bottom portion of this design should say for the next t-shirt run, once we do, we will send them to the Printer! Let's see who comes up with the best idea. :)