What's new

Kavaloloko Kava Company

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Appreciate the love! Thank you!
Got any history on your company? Family business? Just started?

We love anything to do with the ins and outs of the kava industry.

Also, I'm so removed from traditional kava culture it's not even funny, then again for some of us these websites are our only glimpse into what "kava culture" really means.

This product on your website: http://www.kavalolokokavaco.com/posts/2428225041844020008?hl=en

Is that a bucket with built in strainer?

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Our business actually became "legit" about a year ago. But we've been supplying Kava to the Polynesian community here in Colorado for several years. It started off as a family business kind of thing but as of last year my wife and I kind of took over and started handling everything. We now have become the main suppliers of 3 Kava Bars and 7 Vape/K@ shops across Colorado.

The strainer in actually not built in and can be removed. It fits perfectly for a 3.5 gallon bucket and a 5 gallon bucket. You are able to just drop it in the bucket and pour Kava through and its ready to drink! The rim of the strainer actually sits on the rim of the bucket almost perfectly. It hangs 4" deep inside the bucket allowing you to make a large amount of kava without the kava touching the strainer. Kava bars love this product!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Our business actually became "legit" about a year ago. But we've been supplying Kava to the Polynesian community here in Colorado for several years. It started off as a family business kind of thing but as of last year my wife and I kind of took over and started handling everything. We now have become the main suppliers of 3 Kava Bars and 7 Vape/K@ shops across Colorado.

The strainer in actually not built in and can be removed. It fits perfectly for a 3.5 gallon bucket and a 5 gallon bucket. You are able to just drop it in the bucket and pour Kava through and its ready to drink! The rim of the strainer actually sits on the rim of the bucket almost perfectly. It hangs 4" deep inside the bucket allowing you to make a large amount of kava without the kava touching the strainer. Kava bars love this product!
Right on! The bucket is pretty genius.

Looks like you guys are pretty well grounded out west. It's good to see more and more people picking up kava.

Also, another question, lol

The Kavaloko Gold Mix here: https://kavalolokokavaco.company.site/Kavaloloko-Gold-Mix-Kava-Root-Powder-3oz-p286937648

So I've seen people add lots of different things to kava powder, but this admittedly is the first time I've seen this. Can you tell us what you think about the coconut powder added in?

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Most definitely, Our Kavaloloko Gold-Mix is a mixture of Our Kava Tonga & Coconut Milk Powder. I myself couldn't get use to the taste of Kava for a very long time, so I would constantly add juices or coffee cream to my kava to help with the taste. I did a little research about people adding a fat source to Kava to make it stronger. I guess Kavalactones are released more when adding a fat source like milk. My stomach doesn't sit too well with dairy products so I started using coconut milk with my Kava and absolutely fell in love with it. We created the Gold-Mix to not only help with the taste but the coconut milk powder helps with the kick also! We started to recommend it for first time Kava drinkers to slowly get in to the Kava taste and come to find out people love it! That's why we call it Gold-Mix because it became our best seller!

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
We also make the coconut milk powder ourselves, trying to avoid anything that could upset other peoples stomachs.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Most definitely, Our Kavaloloko Gold-Mix is a mixture of Our Kava Tonga & Coconut Milk Powder. I myself couldn't get use to the taste of Kava for a very long time, so I would constantly add juices or coffee cream to my kava to help with the taste. I did a little research about people adding a fat source to Kava to make it stronger. I guess Kavalactones are released more when adding a fat source like milk. My stomach doesn't sit too well with dairy products so I started using coconut milk with my Kava and absolutely fell in love with it. We created the Gold-Mix to not only help with the taste but the coconut milk powder helps with the kick also! We started to recommend it for first time Kava drinkers to slowly get in to the Kava taste and come to find out people love it! That's why we call it Gold-Mix because it became our best seller!
Quite interesting. I'm all for products that help people ease into the kava experience. Of course we know they'll move on to the full caliber stuff before too long, but this is quite good for the newbie trying to get in tune with it.

I like where you're goin with the coconut milk powder. Good call.

Glad to have you around.

Ellviis

Kava Curious
I use MCT oil powder, very happy with how it complements the kava