What's new

Lets welcome Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
No wonder that Kau coffee is so good, it grows in Kau, oh and by the way so does my kava. :) I guess that Kau soil and climate is great stuff, it makes the kava taste creamy and the coffee taste good. I have to admit that the oranges and papayas and tangerines and mango's taste great too.
Aloha.

Chris
Chris likes to make us jealous that's ok if they ever put a hold on shipping kava we shall all move in lock stock and barrel someone said he has plenty of land

ApéroNoble

my wife went from never having cooked to a brilliant one when once she came upon the realization that we would be eating pasta every night if left to me

D

Deleted User01

Your wife may not appreciate all the different ways you can prepare pasta. What time is supper at your house? I'll be there. I'll bring a "Nice Chianti" and I promise not to eat anyone as long as you serve Fava Beans with just a drip of Olive Oil.

Your Friend,
Hannibal the Cannibal

ApéroNoble

lol I prepared spaghetti on our first date, I make great spaghetti but there ends the capacity of my abilities; you bring the Chianti and I will supply the kava

Last edited:

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Your wife may not appreciate all the different ways you can prepare pasta. What time is supper at your house? I'll be there. I'll bring a "Nice Chianti" and I promise not to eat anyone as long as you serve Fava Beans with just a drip of Olive Oil.

Your Friend,
Hannibal the Cannibal
Hello Clarice

D

Deleted User01

Sounds Good. You throw in the Fava Beans and I still promise not to eat anyone. Hey, it's hard to work up that kind of appetite after a good dose of Kava.
Your Pal, Hannibal (the dormant Cannibal).

Status
Not open for further replies.