What's new

Looking for instant

Kris954

Kava Curious
Hello all,

Does anyone know a vendor that sells instant (not micronized) and ships to Canada for a reasonable price? (It kind of bites when shipping costs more than the kava).

Thanks,
Kris

hightides42

our Roots run deep
hope I'm not suggesting things you already know / tried. likely best to start with the forum vendor spreadsheet,
to determine who has instant, then contact through vendor website (or here, but may take longer) and see if they ship to Canada.

we've had (and truly love) instants from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava and instant green @Bula Kava House . n@h also has fire island instant and @Henry (of The Kava Society-New Zealand) has an instant, neither of the above have we tried, yet but hear lots of good things from folks here.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It's the "reasonable price" bit that is tricky. Lots of vendors sell instant kava and will ship to you but at what cost? I can't believe it would be more expensive than getting it shipped to the UK which is a huge pain?

Kris954

Kava Curious
GHK doesn't seem to ship to Canada any more. :( I've checked out Bula, and found their shippng pricey (e.g., equivalent to a 50 gram tin), but may suck it up and get a large order. No doubt shipping to UK is even worse. Still cheaper than a trip to Tonga. Thanks for the tip about n@h.

Kris

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Use a forwarder like stackry, they will ship kava as long as it clears costums. that should not be a problem with canada.
Just clear it with their support first.