What's new

Looking for kava in the UK!

I'm currently in India and have managed to get hold of kwk micronized recently but will be heading to the uk for a few months and really want to get some for my time there.
I've seen there is a fella by the name of @Edward who can get kava to the uk for pets,but I don't know how I can direct message him.
Any help with this or any other tips on how to get it in the uk would be great!
Cheers

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
I'm currently in India and have managed to get hold of kwk micronized recently but will be heading to the uk for a few months and really want to get some for my time there.
I've seen there is a fella by the name of @Edward who can get kava to the uk for pets,but I don't know how I can direct message him.
Cheers
Just click on his profile name and "Start a Conversation". He is pretty responsive and will get to you when he can.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Cheers
You found me! My email is below. I don't know what you paid for the kava in India but bear in mind it is illegal over here so it's very difficult to get and the price reflects that. If you could bring some with you from India somehow then that may well be cheaper. Just warning you up front.