What's new

Nambawan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm trying it for the first time tonight and stuck to 4 tbsps. as I've heard it's strong. The first two shells didn't do too much but had my third and final shell about 20 minutes ago and it's starting to open up. I'm thinking it's something to do with it being my first time with this root, I can see how it would be nice. I won't do a review this time, I'll wait til I've had more experience with it. I find these BKH med grinds are slow builders but when you get there... oh boy. As it's a Sunday I planned on having 3 shells rather than my usual 2 but I should have either used more root per shell or just stuck with 2 shells and the same 4 tbsps. Starting to feel really nice now so all good.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm trying it for the first time tonight and stuck to 4 tbsps. as I've heard it's strong. The first two shells didn't do too much but had my third and final shell about 20 minutes ago and it's starting to open up. I'm thinking it's something to do with it being my first time with this root, I can see how it would be nice. I won't do a review this time, I'll wait til I've had more experience with it. I find these BKH med grinds are slow builders but when you get there... oh boy. As it's a Sunday I planned on having 3 shells rather than my usual 2 but I should have either used more root per shell or just stuck with 2 shells and the same 4 tbsps. Starting to feel really nice now so all good.
I can't quite verbalize it, but for some reason I'm more and more wanting to be you. :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I can't quite verbalize it, but for some reason I'm more and more wanting to be you. :)
It was quite weird, went nice for a bit and then just drifted in to not a lot. I wish I'd have had 4 tbsps. over two shells, would probably have hit harder. It's good kava but I need a bit more time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.