What's new

Nausea from heady kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
I've had issue with "peppery" kavas. Some just irritate my stomach more. What I've found is that a little baking soda REALLY helps. I think it neutralizes some stomach acids. I actually carry some in a ziplock with my kavas. In separate zip locks of course.

Geeze, I hope I never get my bag searched. Ziplocks full of root, and one with white powder?..lol.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Lol I thought about that when someone sent me some samples of kava. I was so excited I opened the box at my mailbox, and then realized I was carrying clear plastic bags full of root through the trailer park.

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
I have an airline trip I'll be taking at the end of this month. It seems every freaking time, I get shook down for something. :/ I'm always forgetting to empty my pockets or take off my jewelry. Which I don't wear much of. The last time, the TSA agent said "We can do this here, or go to one of the rooms. Your choice!" I'm thinking "Oh hell no! I've heard stories about what goes on in those private rooms!"..lol. He just shook me down. But as usual, my wife was dying laughing..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.