What's new

Need a new strain. Getting antsy from Nangol.

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
So as much as Ive enjoyed Nangol Noble Im finding it is getting me kind of on edge. Like stimulating rather than calming. Can anyone advise me on a very calming relaxing chill evening brew from a vendor with fast shipping?

For reference....I tried KWKs Borogu and found it to be unpleasant. Like....heady and also induced anxiety. Im looking for the opposite.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
So as much as Ive enjoyed Nangol Noble Im finding it is getting me kind of on edge. Like stimulating rather than calming. Can anyone advise me on a very calming relaxing chill evening brew from a vendor with fast shipping?

For reference....I tried KWKs Borogu and found it to be unpleasant. Like....heady and also induced anxiety. Im looking for the opposite.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
GHK Hiwa or Opihikao or Mahakea, KavaTime's waka, Kalm With Kava's fiji waka, N@H WOW! and Stone...stuff like that

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Some kavas do that for me but I'm surprised the borogu didn't work nicely for you. Shakas has some excellent suggestions there, go with something a bit heavier in general is the standard advice.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Nangol is a very strong, stimulating variety of Kava. But the fact that you are getting anxiety from it (or Borogu) gives me pause. If you are just getting into Kava, it makes sense because your body is always going to respond to a new mood-altering herb or medicine. But if you are drinking Kava on a regular basis and it makes you anxious, then you might want to consider alternatives. Whole chamomile tea flowers are very relaxing, and I use them from time to time to help me go to sleep.

Tfin

Kava Enthusiast
My first order was like 3 days to Maine, second order was a day or so more but there was a holiday in there too.

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
Im going to have to try it out.

Today being wednesday and due to the fact that I am out of kava......Im going to have to try the waka kava from amazon. Couldnt order till today (payday today and Ive been flat broke) and I really really really need something for Saturday night.

Im still gonna give GHK a shot but Im desperate. Thanks guys.