What's new

Need a new vendor

Thuja

Kava Curious
I have been getting Kava, sporadically, from Bula Kava since I started and it has always been quality, but to my surprise they are completely sold out. I pose this question to you all, who should I try now? Is there a shortage? Thank you all!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have been getting Kava, sporadically, from Bula Kava since I started and it has always been quality, but to my surprise they are completely sold out. I pose this question to you all, who should I try now? Is there a shortage? Thank you all!
No shortage. Judd is getting his 2nd kava bar rolling, and is likely taking center stage at the moment. I fully expect his store to be back in stock shortly.

Thuja

Kava Curious
No shortage. Judd is getting his 2nd kava bar rolling, and is likely taking center stage at the moment. I fully expect his store to be back in stock shortly.
I haven't been here in a while. I remember reading about Sqanch Kava getting good reviews but the website will not work. Thanks for the info. I will go through the vendors list and see what looks good. I really like the miconized 11 year Waka from Bula.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
I haven't been here in a while. I remember reading about Sqanch Kava getting good reviews but the website will not work. Thanks for the info. I will go through the vendors list and see what looks good. I really like the miconized 11 year Waka from Bula.
Squanch isnt just good. Its special

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Hope the site works for you to try the waka. Give art of kava a go tons of new varaties in.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Thanks for the love guys! Yah we have some new cultivars up. Tried and true melomelo, we found one that's pretty dang smooth but still has a nice punch.

Puariki from tongoa vanuatu is brand new to the market or at least hasn't been around in years. Temotu has been Killin it and feo is nipping at its heels.

Damu has been a solid steady mover from kadavu fiji. Dokobana has been out for a bit but is on its way as we speak.

We have some other cool new kavas coming down the pike as well...

Koro is being harvested. I can't yell u how excited I am to have that one back. It's one of my all time favorites.

So definitely no shortage of Kava. Stuff has its ebs and flows. I think asking the community here is totally the right move.

Bula!

Zac and Nicole H.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks for the love guys! Yah we have some new cultivars up. Tried and true melomelo, we found one that's pretty dang smooth but still has a nice punch.

Puariki from tongoa vanuatu is brand new to the market or at least hasn't been around in years. Temotu has been Killin it and feo is nipping at its heels.

Damu has been a solid steady mover from kadavu fiji. Dokobana has been out for a bit but is on its way as we speak.

Koro is being harvested. I can't yell u how excited I am to have that one back. It's one of my all time favorites.

So definitely no shortage of Kava. Stuff has its ebs and flows. I think asking the community here is totally the right move.

Bula!

Zac and Nicole H.
I really want to try you guys.
If I recall correctly, the last time I checked, most everything was out of stock.
That's probably a good sign, regarding your quality.
I will check again soon, to see how inventory looks.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
I really want to try you guys.
If I recall correctly, the last time I checked, most everything was out of stock.
That's probably a good sign, regarding your quality.
I will check again soon, to see how inventory looks.
Yah we're keeping inventory pretty solid these days. We stock out of some things now but it's only for a short time. Onwards and upwards!

Thuja

Kava Curious

Bula!

Zac and Nicole H.
Hey thanks for the info, looking at your website right now.