What's new

New and Improved AluBall + Branding + Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Aloha all,

We've been busy working all summer to improve the quality of the AluBall based on your awesome feedback and we will soon have a new version of the AluBall out that will be the standard moving forward. To get your hands on a newer version before the relaunch, they now come with our "AluBallin" shirts.

Improvements:
  • A reinforced stainless steel mesh screen that should increase the life expectancy of the Aluball ( Micron rating will remain the same )
  • Better threading that will make the ball easier to unscrew and screw on
  • More uniform look - By having the mesh cut by hand individually we were able to reduce the amount of ugly mesh scuff marks on the ball
I hope these upgrades make the user experience better when using the AluBall. With the Ball refined now we are aiming to focus on developing a bottle better suited for the AluBall to create the best Kava experience possible for our users.

Mahalo,
Matt

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Aloha all,

We've been busy working all summer to improve the quality of the AluBall based on your awesome feedback and we will soon have a new version of the AluBall out that will be the standard moving forward. To get your hands on a newer version before the relaunch, they now come with our "AluBallin" shirts.

Improvements:
  • A reinforced stainless steel mesh screen that should increase the life expectancy of the Aluball ( Micron rating will remain the same )
  • Better threading that will make the ball easier to unscrew and screw on
  • More uniform look - By having the mesh cut by hand individually we were able to reduce the amount of ugly mesh scuff marks on the ball
I hope these upgrades make the user experience better when using the AluBall. With the Ball refined now we are aiming to focus on developing a bottle better suited for the AluBall to create the best Kava experience possible for our users.

Mahalo,
Matt
Nice and nice new Avatar :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Aloha all,

Well that sucks... I went to order one and it says 'sold out'. :(

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Nice. All out of my size so I ordered one for the ol' lady. I got my buddy at the post office into Kava and let him know about the Aluball. He was all excited that his Aluball came in the mail yesterday when I stopped by to ship off some root. The line of people had to wait while I showed him how I roll :)
Love it. We'll have more sizes and designs in soon. We're collabing with Polynesian Artists right now to come up with some awesome Kava lifestyle designs.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
the original I have with the shaker are good and intact. It's amazing what happens when you follow directions :D
Same here, I still use the aluball I bought a year ago. And it's in use regularly, several times a week. It's working properly. And: I also still have a brand new aluball in stock. :) Nevertheless, I look forward to the improved version and will definitely order it when it's launched. Thanks @Kavafied for this amazing product and your effort, I love it!!

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
The new Aluball is epic. I love the fill line, the easy screw on and off, and the screen is so awesome.
My girlfriend's eyes lit up when I handed her the T-shirt too. She loved it. Sharp T-shirt, I really dig the Aulballin' logo.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Looking forward to buying one!
I've been using a blender since i broke one of my balls and i can't get the same effect from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.