What's new

New and Improved AluBall + Branding + Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Just got back from the post office. My Kava converted friend there told me he loves the Aluball he got last week. He loves how simple it is to make up some grog. He even joked that that he didn't clean it up right after prep and two days later he saw the mouthful of drainage settled to the bottom out of the Aluball, and he drank that down too. Two days left out on the counter, ah, it will never hurt you he said lol. He wasn't really getting the hang of traditional prep so he didn't drink often, but now he has the Kava Glow.

Last edited:

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I can't wait to try the new aluball... The design looks amazing!!

P.S.: Just made a batch of kava with my "old" aluball - still works fine! Such an awesome product, Matt!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Just got back from the post office. My Kava converted friend there told me he loves the Aluball he got last week. He loves how simple it is to make up some grog. He even joked that that he didn't clean it up right after prep and two days later he saw the mouthful of drainage settled to the bottom out of the Aluball, and he drank that down too. Two days left out on the counter, ah, it will never hurt you he said lol. He wasn't really getting the hang of traditional prep so he didn't drink often, but now he has the Kava Glow.
Awesome, love hearing stories like that.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I think we need to get a Limited edition @Squanch72 AluBall Bottle going soon for you to sell to all your customers ::chugger::

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Lol, just having fun...:hilarious:

Represent

I love it.
I was thinking if you look at my avatar and see how the bigfoot has the sandle/flip flop on. If I could get the one whole footprint with the sandle drawn and have the Squanch script maybe below or inside the foot would be cool. Or maybe the sandle strap says Squanch. Oh man you got me thinking. So epic!

TaneHead

Kava Curious
thatd be sweet if this is out before christmas.

I had an aluball on my list for my girl to get me - might have to tell her to wait to get the new one! keep us tuned @Kavafied

Status
Not open for further replies.