What's new

New distributor for the Aluball in the UK and Europe!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
After discussions with Matt @Kavafied I can announce that I am becoming a distributor for the aluball in the UK and Europe. At the present time I am not offering any kava for sale due to the regulations over here but that may change in the future even if only for use as a pet supplement. Prices are to be finalised in the next few days but I can guarantee that it will represent a significant saving against ordering direct due to the shipping costs and should also be a reduction in shipping time.

As a basic guide if you order 1 shaker with one ball it is $19.95 plus $18 for shipping. At the time of writing that amounts to £29.20. I am anticipating the cost from the UK to be around £20 including postage meaning a saving of £9 based on the exchange rate right now. The price may vary in the future due to exchange rate fluctuations when I order. Shipping to Europe will be slightly more but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Individual balls will be available for sale too and again prices will be finalised soon. I expect to be receiving my first shipment soon so if you are interested then please get in touch via email at [email protected]

I will soon list this in the marketplace here on the forums and provide details of how to order and pay. Thanks.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
After discussions with Matt @Kavafied I can announce that I am becoming a distributor for the aluball in the UK and Europe. At the present time I am not offering any kava for sale due to the regulations over here but that may change in the future even if only for use as a pet supplement. Prices are to be finalised in the next few days but I can guarantee that it will represent a significant saving against ordering direct due to the shipping costs and should also be a reduction in shipping time.

As a basic guide if you order 1 shaker with one ball it is $19.95 plus $18 for shipping. At the time of writing that amounts to £29.20. I am anticipating the cost from the UK to be around £20 including postage meaning a saving of £9 based on the exchange rate right now. The price may vary in the future due to exchange rate fluctuations when I order. Shipping to Europe will be slightly more but I will try to keep it as low as possible.

Individual balls will be available for sale too and again prices will be finalised soon. I expect to be receiving my first shipment soon so if you are interested then please get in touch via email at [email protected]

I will soon list this in the marketplace here on the forums and provide details of how to order and pay. Thanks.
Right on!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor

We're pumped that @Edward is taking the initiative to help the Kava community on the other side of the pond get their ALuBallin on quicker. That should cut down shipping time and costs tremendously for anyone wanting one. Less time waiting for Kava and more time enjoying it.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
That's fantastic news for our friends from that side of the earth, thanks for the effort! (y)

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Ok, I have finalised prices for UK and Europe with shipping. I've tried to keep the costs down as much as possible but shipping costs to get the product here are quite high so the total price reflects that however I have still managed to keep the total cost way below the cost of buying direct.

For 1 shaker bottle and 1 ball the price is £18

For 1 individual ball the price is £14

Shipping to the UK for up to 2 shakers and/or 2 or 3 balls is £4

Shipping to Europe for 1 item is £5, for two items is £6.

You can pre order now, the product is due to arrive early next week and will be shipped as soon as it arrives. Pay via paypal to [email protected] . For a bank transfer contact me on the same address.

All this information will soon be in the marketplace and I am considering website options.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi,
Is there any European base aluball vendor now?
$23 shipping from aluball.com is too high for me.
It turns out that Matt shipped me two big boxes of aluballs and bottles and got the shipping amount wrong so I got a huge bonus on the first shipment. When I added it all up for another order it wasn't working out profitable to ship them over so I unfortunately had to stop stocking them. If there is any consolation I would pay $50 shipping to get hold of an aluball if I didn't have one! Ask Matt to ship one bottle and 3 balls inside it so you get the most for your shipping. It's a one off cost that will repay itself over and over...

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
It turns out that Matt shipped me two big boxes of aluballs and bottles and got the shipping amount wrong so I got a huge bonus on the first shipment. When I added it all up for another order it wasn't working out profitable to ship them over so I unfortunately had to stop stocking them. If there is any consolation I would pay $50 shipping to get hold of an aluball if I didn't have one! Ask Matt to ship one bottle and 3 balls inside it so you get the most for your shipping. It's a one off cost that will repay itself over and over...
I was first myself able to very easily getbmy first Aluball direct from Amazon.com. And huge thank you again Edward for your outstanding generosity sending me your spare OG Alubottle. Hope you are well mate.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I was first myself able to very easily getbmy first Aluball direct from Amazon.com. And huge thank you again Edward for your outstanding generosity sending me your spare OG Alubottle. Hope you are well mate.
Doing good thank you, I hope you are feeling ok this week?

jemo

Kava Curious
Including import taxes to DK, I'd end up paying around $65 for one bottle and one ball only. :( As a student, I cannot afford this these days... I guess I'll wait or try to do a DIY aluball somehow.

Check Amazon.com?
Sadly ends up at pretty much the same price.