What's new

New Vendor on Kava Forums!

Al2102

Lal's Kava & Grocery
Hello All!
I am Al from Lal's Kava and Grocery! We are based in Seattle, Wa USA..
Currently supplying kava all over the USA and canada! Please do reach out to me for further info. I will share my Amazon link and Ebay link in this post!
For other orders you can contact me directly 206 650 0897 (Viber, Whatsapp, messenger) what ever you feel like! Guarantee this to be the cleanest kava and most potent kava you've tried! Also feel free to contact me for and Questions and comments on Kava or how to's for kava! I have been drinking it for the past 15 years now and I am from Fiji Islands!

Amazon product

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
lals01.jpg

First day. Excellent smell/flavor. Medium balanced effects. This is a clean kava. Looking forward to day 2!

I'll give a full review once I get a few days in with it. Kavas tend to open themselves up at around day 3.

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Just tried some of Al's Kava. Great product at a great price even with shipping to Canada.

As mentioned above definitely a clean Kava. This is a really good balanced Kava. It comes on strong and I feel alert and definitely feeling some good kava vibes. One of the better Kavas I have had, and hands down the best value.

Will be buying again