What's new

No current batches hit the spot

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
I'm still in the certain kavas effect me more and others less. Like the fresh frozen hiwa didn't hit me hard. Kava bati did hit hard but upset my stomach too much. The current batch of papa kea is just right, slams and doesn't upset stomach. Next order will be fresh frozen nene. And I have a secret bag I can't tell about yet but it's not noble :sleep:::evillaugh2::

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'm still in the certain kavas effect me more and others less. Like the fresh frozen hiwa didn't hit me hard. Kava bati did hit hard but upset my stomach too much. The current batch of papa kea is just right, slams and doesn't upset stomach. Next order will be fresh frozen nene. And I have a secret bag I can't tell about yet but it's not noble :sleep:::evillaugh2::
If it’s the one I think it is, save it for a Friday night! Lol

Irish88

Kava Curious
Is the Kava community always so cryptic? I'm new to this and I would appreciate someone telling me about Kava that really works. I've tried the micronized and concentrate from KWK and it hasn't done very much. Thanks for any advice.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Is the Kava community always so cryptic? I'm new to this and I would appreciate someone telling me about Kava that really works. I've tried the micronized and concentrate from KWK and it hasn't done very much. Thanks for any advice.
Rarely is this the case. He may have gotten a trial bag from a dealer that’s looking for input but is not ready to make it available to the general public till they get the input. It happens from time to time but it’s not being cryptic to hide any secrets

Irish88

Kava Curious
Rarely is this the case. He may have gotten a trial bag from a dealer that’s looking for input but is not ready to make it available to the general public till they get the input. It happens from time to time but it’s not being cryptic to hide any secrets
Thanks for letting me know. Are following these posts the best way to find the Kava that keeps you going back?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Thanks for letting me know. Are following these posts the best way to find the Kava that keeps you going back?
This is the best way, I haven’t had kava in quite some time because the costs got way high for me but I’m always cruising the forums looking for reviews and reports on what to try when I get back into it

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
The cryptic posts are just referencing Tudei or Isa kavas which have become taboo in the kava community and in this forum...and have caused massive repetitive debates here in the past.

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I don't know what the hell is going on but I had some INTENSE kava experiences, like where I had to sit down for a while because I was to dizzy to function I haven't gotten anywhere remotely close to my old Kava sessions BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I am on a antidepressant now so I've always blamed it on that.

Palmetto

Thank God!
Because I don't believe there is anything illicit, immoral, or unethical about ignoble kava, I don't judge anyone. That being said, from my experiences, ignoble/tudei kava sucks in the long run, if you plan on feeling healthy and productive the next day or so. If you don't have a problem with it, so be it, but I have no inclination to drink tudei ever again. Again no judging anyone else going on on my part.