What's new

Ofa's Kava

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey Kava Friends,

I am Bruce and I'm not new to kava but new to the Forum.
I've been selling Tongan Kava for the last 10 years and have never joined any forums.

Checkout our Ofa's Kava Store @ OFASKAVA.COM

I sold Pouni Ono Kava to Mike Munsel on Kalm With Kava between 2014-2019.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Malo
Welcome aboard Bruce,

I am always happy to see new vendors made aware to the community, I look forward to trying your kavas.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey Kava Friends,

I am Bruce and I'm not new to kava but new to the Forum.
I've been selling Tongan Kava for the last 10 years and have never joined any forums.

Checkout our Ofa's Kava Store @ OFASKAVA.COM

I sold Pouni Ono Kava to Mike Munsel on Kalm With Kava between 2014-2019.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Malo
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Echoing krunky, it's always a good day when we see new vendors.

Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey y'all. Got with Ofa's kava on Facebook and he is indeed now good to ship to US. Based in Utah.

He says he accepts orders through facebook and instagram. I'm doing my best now to get a kilo coming my way.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yep hit him up on facebook. He accepts venmo, cashapp, zelle.

Got my order for a kilo in. I'll let everyone know how it goes :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey y'all. Got with Ofa's kava on Facebook and he is indeed now good to ship to US. Based in Utah.

He says he accepts orders through facebook and instagram. I'm doing my best now to get a kilo coming my way.
I'll be honest, not taking the time to come back and let us know here is a turn-off for me. I'm sure their kava is wonderful.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'll be honest, not taking the time to come back and let us know here is a turn-off for me. I'm sure their kava is wonderful.
I was at first too, but it turns out he's new to the scene when it comes to individual sales, and still getting his sea-legs. I don't think he's as savvy with forums and social media as we are. If you communicate with him I think you'd understand what I'm saying.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I could not get the website to work. Is there any more info on this kava?
There is no website. I changed his link to his facebook page. It's a little unorthodox for us online kava buyers, but you contact him directly through facebook and ask to purchase kava. He'll give you a price, and a venmo/cashapp/zelle address to send the funds to, you send the funds, and he sends the kava.

Website Up

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
There is no website. I changed his link to his facebook page. It's a little unorthodox for us online kava buyers, but you contact him directly through facebook and ask to purchase kava. He'll give you a price, and a venmo/cashapp/zelle address to send the funds to, you send the funds, and he sends the kava.
Just to update on this, I( beleve) I just ordered through the website, eady and quick as pie.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Got some on the way as well
That's the spirit! Get involved. The more the merrier right?

I will be intrigued to see how the offa feels in relatiin to Pouni Ono, and TKR Reserve and Choice. There is no info or product description on thr website to go by.

So I really don't know what to expect.